Thread: 3 vintage machines, worth the $$$???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 3 vintage machines, worth the $$$???

3 Vintage Japaneses Pachinko Machines Balls

They look ok to me, but what do you guys think? maybe 75.0 for the 3?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 3 vintage machines, worth the $$$???

Kinda depends on if they're working or not. They'd be worth $100 to me but if you can get 'em for $75, do it!!

The green cell one is a Mizuho. I have the same one at home. In fact, look for the "My Vintage Mizuho" thread in the vintage section, I've got close ups of it.
    12 Vintage Pachis - Super Soccer Stadium - Saint Maria - Pink Panther - Nishijin Pachinko Awards - Sammy Fruit Field - Magic Carpet - Flying Carpet - Mr. Fall - Dokanjima. Hanemono fan, musician, DJ, daydreamer...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

$125.00 is not a bad price, I would check them out and see how the backs look. If you can get them for $75.00 to $100 all the better. It also depends on how bad they want to get them out of the house, heck they might even go $50 if they are really tired of looking at them.
    Jim
    Yellow Cab, Pink Panther, Thunderbirds, Star War, 4 Single Shots, 18 Vintage Machines plus 6 assorted Modern Machines and a Gauntlet Arcade Machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They are outside in the picture, I hope they are just out their for the lighting!

The green cell one is a Mizuho. I have the same one at home. In fact, look for the "My Vintage Mizuho" thread in the vintage section, I've got close ups of it.
    checked the link, nice machine! I want to get an older machine, the one you have looks really similar to one my friend Steve had when we were kids!
    Last edited by mr. fusion; 05-15-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i think that is a fair asking price IF they are complete
    and working.as others said,if they would take less,all the better! i would even go as low as 50.00 and negotiate from there.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Start at $50 and go up from there.

IF they are complete

(The green one is missing the ashtray)
    My favorite color is Ham

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would buy them, but always try to get the best deal. Offer them $75 or $100 before dishing out the $125.

They look to be in good condition besides the missing ashtray.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

How much you are willing to pay for those 3 machines is partially a function of how many other machines you currently have, and what you are doing with them. When I only had a couple of machines, I would have paid $125 for all 3 if the seller wouldn't come down.

Now? I wouldn't pay more than $75 for the 3...simply because I've got others that I need to do something with.

If you got the 3 of them for $100, you have probably made yourself a nice deal...as was mentioned, there is the issue of the missing ash-tray, but if you are going to use that one for entertainment purposes only, what the heck?
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

check the back to make sure there aren't missing pieces. sometimes finding the trays or the track covers gets expensive, if you want original parts.

$25 each wouldn't be bad, though.

do they include the glass? how many balls?
    PachiTalk

chewy's motto: life is plumbing

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mudfud

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, where everything is just about as over priced as it can get; but even here I am seeing the price of pachinkos come down to almost nothing.
    I have watched some very nice machines sit on craigslist for a long time, and the prices keep falling every week.

When I am asking about a Cheap-O Vintage machine, I always take into consideration value of the Balls or Tokens that are included.

My ebay average costs are about .05 for a Pachinko Ball, and .10 for a Pachislo Token.

I take this into consideration when buying a machine.
    A $50 Modern with no balls will require a $80 investment into balls to be playable.
    A $20 vintage with 500 balls is a steal... Even if the machine is unplayable.
    A $75 Pachislo with 1000 Tokens is also a steal.

There are three kinds of people in this world... Ones that Can do math, and Ones that Can't.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynormal510 View Post
    I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, where everything is just about as over priced as it can get; but even here I am seeing the price of pachinkos come down to almost nothing.
    I have watched some very nice machines sit on craigslist for a long time, and the prices keep falling every week.

When I am asking about a Cheap-O Vintage machine, I always take into consideration value of the Balls or Tokens that are included.

My ebay average costs are about .05 for a Pachinko Ball, and .10 for a Pachislo Token.

I take this into consideration when buying a machine.
    A $50 Modern with no balls will require a $80 investment into balls to be playable.
    A $20 vintage with 500 balls is a steal... Even if the machine is unplayable.
    A $75 Pachislo with 1000 Tokens is also a steal.

There are three kinds of people in this world... Ones that Can do math, and Ones that Can't. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/15.gif
    I agree completely. I recently got 4 moderns in varying degrees of working order for a total investment of about $120. That was OK in itself, but I also got about 4,000 balls with it. Considering I've been looking for a good deal on balls for a while, I finally found it...I just didn't know it would come in the form of "Buy 4,000 balls, get 4 machines free".
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

14. The following user says "Thanks" to Bigdog