Thread: ball lifters $249.00

Sandwich Shooter ironworkerdalton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ball lifters $249.00

Pachinko
    About 1/3 down the page. They just got in a pallet of them. They are selling them for $249.00

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to ironworkerdalton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ball lifters $249.00

I bought one of these. It shipped quickly and was packed well. It came with instructions on how to set it up, a new power cord, the long tube and spring, and the paddle switch for the ball hopper.

I installed it in my Julie and it works like a charm. The hardest part was disconnecting the transformer that came with the Julie, adding longer wires to it, and remounting it on the other side of the frame to make room for the ball lifter.

My Julie is getting pretty tricked out. In addition to the ball lifter, she's got an L-pad stereo volume control, a daverob dongle, and a pachicounter. All I need is to get a nice wall cabinet and maybe a battle counter...

-Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to webdeck

Sandwich Shooter ironworkerdalton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ball lifters $249.00

You will want to get one of these.
    Slot Machines-Pachinko Machine Sales, Parts and Service
    I have all 3 of mine in them. They come all sanded down. The Julie has alot of white on the front of the machine, so I spray painted the cabinet flat white. I used 2 cans per fraim. The only mods that you might want to do to the fraim is [1] go to pick and pick up around 3-4 mouse pads and line the top hopper, the one from slot-pachinko fram. Dont nead it for the top hopper of the pachinko its self. Cuts alot of the sound of the balls hitting each other and the wood box. The [2] mod, the cardboard rool from paper towl or toilet paper roll. Cut down the center, and cut some wings that you can fold down about 2 inches. What this is for is the hole going from the top hopper, feading into the top hopper of the pachinko do not line up. Tape the wings to the inside of the top hopper and have the tube pass from the top hopper to the lower one. Dont cut it to short, becouse the balls might want to over flow the hopper of the pachinko. Also when the balls fall down this tube and hit the plastic hopper of the pachinko, they might want to bounce out of the hopper. Only if your tube is too short. Dont make it to long too, so when you open the front every things clears. Its realy not that hard to make.
    Trust me, I realy like this wooden frame. It also comes 95% put togather. Table top or wall mount too.

keep in mind that you nead to drill a hole in the frame in order to still have the ball lifter mounted like he has in the pic.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to ironworkerdalton