Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ollie's

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ollie's

I don't think I every seen Walmart selling any used items. Who is going to clean and check them out prior to selling. It would not work for them there into moving items fast with no risk.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sam's Club which is part of Walmart sells them. But they are the older cheaper models.
    So; if the above statement is true, then if you sell older cheaper models you may have something to worry about. BUT HOLD IT, Sam's Club is selling the older cheaper models for $238. This guy is nuts!
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sams
    gets the gambet of machines not just junk hyakkei,jet radio,bulldogs,and ohanabi different stores different group
    there is no rime or reason
    my olies had ddk and hyakkei for 159 and the 15 0/0 off not eric clean
    but works and the price cant be beat
    i went to ollies two months ago and they had nothing but junk no english
    the have no idea whats good or not

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maby them the ones Robert on ebay has bee3n buying ,?
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by talk
    sams
    gets the gambet of machines not just junk hyakkei,jet radio,bulldogs,and ohanabi different stores different group
    there is no rime or reason
    my olies had ddk and hyakkei for 159 and the 15 0/0 off not eric clean
    but works and the price cant be beat
    i went to ollies two months ago and they had nothing but junk no english
    the have no idea whats good or not
    I'm sure that they put no thought into what games go to what stores. They most likely just send so many units to each store. BTW: They're getting them from Trademark Poker. At least that's the name on the manual.

Kevin
    Pachislos: Neo Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinkos: Girls Und Panzer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have yet to see a Sam's Club here in MN sell them. I have been wanting to find someone locally selling them. Hoping to find good deals without worrying if they are going to show up damaged in shipping.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cosco sold a few in Minn a couple of years ago but not for a long time , flea market opens tomorow , just maby there may be some there , Not mine as Im still on the wait an hold pattern unless I can get a pardner on the ones Arby has

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don, where's the flea market?
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Brad its at Medena Ball room parking lot 6 am till noon each sundy Wanta check it out next week if weather good , let me know I can throw a booth together

Utopia1dc

misscrazylady-

There is an Ollie's on Rt 100 North from you in Pottstown. It's not too far from you (5 minutes ffrom me). I went yesterday, the best machine they had was a derby boy and a catwomen (or atleast that's what one of the vendors on Ebay calls it). There wasn't a real good selection, a few Oh Hanabi's, Gold X's that's about it. I passed on all of them.

Utopia1dc

Sam's Club (which is owned by Wal-Mart) sells them for $255 plus tax. The Wal-Mart theory is good and I thought down those same lines as well. But, even if they bought 90,000 machines, that spread over 4000 stores is about 22 per store. That won't put any of the big vendors out of business. After the 22 sell out, then what, back to the Ebay vendors?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Utopia where are you guys from as you mention Potts town , I lived in Phonixville for a while and stationed at Vally Forge Gen Hosp

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by d mowery
    Hey Utopia where are you guys from as you mention Potts town , I lived in Phonixville for a while and stationed at Vally Forge Gen Hosp
    I'm in Gilbertsville (just south of Boyertown and north of Pottstown). Gilbertsville is an old small town going through some major building of new homes. That's what got me out here. I was raised in Ambler/Dresher area (suburb of Philly). Phonexville is not too far from Pottstown, about 15 minutes down 422 East.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

utopia,,, i went up to ollies over the weekend,, and your right the selection wasn't wasn't that great,, i didn't buy any,, and besides i heard somewhere that at-slots is getting a shipment of machines in soon,, i think i'll wait to see what he gets in....and i didn't see any machines in the walmarts around here

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I remember that Potts town had a big farmers Market when I was ther and I worked at King of Prussha Mall I managed a Hobby and coin shop , as cost of living was high for ol poor folk GIs back then

Thanks
    Thanks Received

limerick had a big farmers market,, but they closed it about a year ago,, i work in king of prussia,, and live about a mile from phoenixville,, so i know most of the places your talking about

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by d mowery
    I remember that Potts town had a big farmers Market when I was ther and I worked at King of Prussha Mall I managed a Hobby and coin shop , as cost of living was high for ol poor folk GIs back then
    The farmer's market your thinking of is Zern's Farmer's Market (the one in Limerick that just closed was only there for a few years). Zern's has been there for ages. I used to go with my parents as a little boy. Some of the stands look the same as 30 years ago. My friend has a stand there. he sells Hip-Hop Men's clothes.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We lived in some new apartmints behind a super market , at least they were new then and was asigned to the milatary hosp and right outside the gate there was the best sub place I have ever went to ,

Thanks
    Thanks Received

just want to put in my thought on this ollies,wal-mart,sams-club,b.j.-clubs and all the other clubs out there.......sell them......there will just be more machines/parts for me and to fix and/or trade in for one of my machines with a better warranty......and this will go for most other venders also.........so its just a circle with all these machines.....so again i say sell them.....but they will be selling them to first time buyers mostly .....then they find out for 50.00 or so bucks more they could get a better,cleaner machine......now for people that know about these machines they will go and pick out the best titles the minute they come off the truck..........has anybody ever found a real high dollar machine in one of these clubs ?????.......i have just read the post on the ones talk just got not so clean......i have only heard of one other person that got a speed racer at a sams club for 255.38 plus tax.....and it wasent in the best shape.............any more good ones out there that anybody bought from one of these clubs ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

IMHO, Wal-Mart/Sam's Club selling Pachislos is just testing the market.

I honestly don't look for them to go nationwide with them. It sounds like the stores that are selling them will put them on sale for about $199.97 (my guess) before long. If they don't get rid of them within a month after that they'll drop the price again...even more, say $169.97 or so.

I dont have inside information, just my personal opinion.

TJ
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast