Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ollie's

Utopia1dc

Default Ollie's

Someone mentioned that Ollie's had Pachi's the other day, so I went today to check it out. They have a bunch and all are on sale for $159.99 and they come with 200 tokens - not bad at all. They had Kung Fu Lady II, Automatic, Alladdin, New Pulsar, Wild Wolf, and few others with Japanese writing I can't remeber which ones. Are any worth the price?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it's close to what you would be paying on ebay with shipping,

the pluses are you can see what you are buying, no chance of shipping damage, easy return if you are unhappy with it.

the minuses are only 200 tokens, so you get 300 less than ebay, paying state sales tax, hauling it home yourself.

you can do an advanced search on ebay to see what each machine is selling at for the last 30 days. that should help you decide.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default OLLIES?

WHAT THE CALIFORNIA IS AN OLLIE?

Utopia1dc

Ollie is half of the comedy team Laurel and Hardy :lol:

Ollie's Bargain Outlet. They sell mostly closeouts, and discontinued items. They are pretty popular in PA, not sure where else they are. Here is a link to their website.

http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/

Utopia1dc

Just got back from Ollie's. I picked up a Wild Wolf, Aladdin, and an Automatic (200 tokens each) for a grand total of $407.02 out the door (using my handy dandy 20% off coupon). He even loaded them into my car for me. I tried to tip him $5 and said he wasn't allowed to take tips. Gotta love Ollie's. I know these aren't premium machines or anything, but at $135 each with a 30 day no questions asked guareentee (take it back and choose a different one or get your cash back), how could you go wrong? And it's 5 minutes from my house.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia1dc
    Just got back from Ollie's. I picked up a Wild Wolf, Aladdin, and an Automatic (200 tokens each) for a grand total of $407.02 out the door (using my handy dandy 20% off coupon)...............................................
    Hell Hell Hell :!: That was a hell of a deal :!: That beats anything I have seen in a long time. Plus you got tokens and no delivery charges and 30 day return policy :!:

I want and need a Ollies here :smt022

Hell Hell Hell :!:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WOW
    Firewire

Nikoman

Good deal Utopia!
    Just have to clean them up a bit, paint the cabinet and give em some tender lovin care and you got yourself a deal.

Our Ollies here has them but they are all picked out. Only ones left are so bad I wouldn't let my 6 month old play with it :lol:

Utopia1dc

These are in pretty good shape, I just cleaned up the Wild Wolf. The cases aren't that bad, but I will probably slap a coat of black paint on there. They had about 20 or so there, so I picked through and got the cleaner looking ones. I was gonna get a Derby Boy they had but it was missing the ash tray and had a couple of dings in the front, so I passed on it. All in all, I am pretty happy. I also won a Don Don King from PP last night, and it was already shipped out and estimated to arrive on Monday. California!! Those guys are fast. By Monday I will have gone from 1 to 5 Pachi's. These things might be related to rabbits they way there multiplying around here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you can take the time to drive to one of the Delaware Ollies...Delaware has no sales tax!

I've got relatives up PA/Del way, and I'm stopping in the second we visit again!

Hanabi Hyakkei - Monkey Magic - Fire Express - Neo Magic Pulsar - Golden Secret Treasure or whatever
    Twin Tales - Lockin' Sevens - Milky Bar - Robocop

Utopia1dc

Sales tax was only like $23 for 3 machines and the drive to DE for me would cost at least that in gas and tolls. But next time I'm near or in DE that will have to definately be a pit stop!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ouch, I forgot about the tolls you get up around there...we don't have any down here at all in NC, but we don't have any Ollies, either : - (

Hanabi Hyakkei - Monkey Magic - Fire Express - Neo Magic Pulsar - Golden Secret Treasure or whatever
    Twin Tales - Lockin' Sevens - Milky Bar - Robocop

Nikoman

Cool-
    I travel to DE on business monthly- I will have to stock up on some tax free machines at Ollies. Might have to stop by Dover Downs on the way to play some real slots.

"watch out wife...I am comin home broke and with a van full of Pachislos!" :twisted:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im going to be down in altoona visiting family and i saw that they have an ollies there so ill have to see if they have any machines next next week

matrixman

Default Re: Ollie's

ollies has the slots again... $159.. we put ours out today.. nice machines again.. This batch is very clean.. we got about 25 machines left and several with LCD screens. . .. they are in ad in tomorrows paper for those with an ollies closeby. all ollies will have them.. if they haven;'t put them out too early

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what kind of warranty do they have?? and do they come with tokens??

matrixman

30 days.... 200 tokens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Re: Ollie's

your a man of few words,, do you sell outside of ollies?? and what area do you service,, i'm assuming you repair and service machines after 30 days if not is the buyer stuck with them????,,

Thanks
    Thanks Received

usually if you don't have a problem in the first 30 days, they should last almost forever!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Ollie's

That's where I got my Gin Gin Maru this year. They have a deal that if you spend over $250, they'll send you a certificate for 10% off anything (it doesn't have to be $250 at one time). You need to join 'Ollies Army'. Ask & they'll sign you up & you'll get a yellow card. Show the card each time you make a purchase & it will be tallied & when you reach $250, you'll get a certificate. I bought a load of Pergo Laminate Flooring for $34.95 per carton, less 10%. Good deal, considering Lowes was selling the exact same flooring for $69.95 per carton (and no discount).
    They also send out 15% certificates about once or twice a year, to be used on anything. That's how I got my machine. I've always had a good repport with them & can't say anything negative about them.
    **New Trad**Disco Queen**

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast