View Poll Results: Is the james bond 007 a good slot machine?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 31.25%
  • no

11 68.75%

Thread: Does anyone own a James Bond 007 Takasago Slot?

AmishPachislo

Default Does anyone own a James Bond 007 Takasago Slot?

I have one, works great, came with a generic manual. I found some small switches inside and don't know what they are for.

:smt117

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you have some pictures of them it would better help us let you know what they are

AmishPachislo

Heres a link to pictures of my james bond 007 slot machine:

http://www.geocities.com/nate12804/our007slot.html

Thanks
    Thanks Received

do you have any pictures of the switches is what i was asking?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If they are two switches close together, than they are for set reset after Bonus game and the other one dumps any and all credits in tokens. If they are off, than you can keep playing after a Big Bonus. Where if they on you have to reset the machine to play again.
    In pachinko halls some wanted to reset after bonus and others did not.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

AmishPachislo

http://www.geocities.com/nate12804/slotswitch.html picture of switch.

* arbycoffee might be right.

thank you

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They might be volumne switches too, while you play open up and slide the the buttons down and see if it changes the sound both ones. if they slide for three places than they are sound control.

AmishPachislo

The volume switch is a larger 3 position switch that is like a dial.

Thanks for the information, Have a great Day!

GO STEELERS!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Was your volume a add on, because if it is those still might be factory volume switches.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Bad thing about the Bond machine, is there isntt much too it. No backlit stop buttons, backlit reels, not alot of lights. ITs not really a great machine, but a good starter one. The name is what sells it. If it was themed different, it woudl not sell well at all.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Does anyone own a James Bond 007 Takasago Slot?

I have a belly glass from a 007, it actually looks better without the backlight. I thought of making a clock out of it. The words printed on the belly glass are funny.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello All, New to forums and actually have this machine, and a few questions about it if someone has the patience to answer, I'd be thankful. My First question is about the bonus game, when I first bought this machine it payed out in regular fashion, nut now every time I win the lights atop flash and I get a HE code, what do I do to get the game playing and paying regular, I have about 250 or more coins in the hopper already

Second question, I find it hard to figure out how a winning spin is a winning spin, things don't really match up and I can earn 10 credits with nothing to me seeming like a winning row, is this really a skill stop game or just random and the characters and row line ups mean nothing?
    thanks for any help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk

dont know if i can help but i ahve seen other member post that the wheels in a pachislo can be mooved from one position to another causing a problem like your describing... (payouts for no reason)

could be a solution???
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RCoehrs View Post
    Hello All, New to forums and actually have this machine, and a few questions about it if someone has the patience to answer, I'd be thankful. My First question is about the bonus game, when I first bought this machine it payed out in regular fashion, nut now every time I win the lights atop flash and I get a HE code, what do I do to get the game playing and paying regular, I have about 250 or more coins in the hopper already

Second question, I find it hard to figure out how a winning spin is a winning spin, things don't really match up and I can earn 10 credits with nothing to me seeming like a winning row, is this really a skill stop game or just random and the characters and row line ups mean nothing?
    thanks for any help!

As mentioned, it is possible that maybe the reels were taken out at some point and then put back in the wrong order

I think you can check this by comparing your reels with the pic i have found of Takasago 007 James Bond (1999) reels I presume this is the correct model and the right order of the reels?

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

16. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for all the help and the pic! that was thoughtful, Unfortunately it seems I am just not seeing how the wins are happening as the reels seem in perfect order, I suppose I am confused as to whats a win, Also if it's not to much to ask, I have one more question..How many coins do you think should be in the hopper? I have about 300 maybe and I always get the HE error code, this means not enough in hopper right? or could this mean something else, again sorry but this is the first slot I am playing around with, actaully it's a present to my father and want it perfect thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RCoehrs View Post
    I have one more question..How many coins do you think should be in the hopper? I have about 300 maybe and I always get the HE error code, this means not enough in hopper right? or could this mean something else, again sorry but this is the first slot I am playing around with, actaully it's a present to my father and want it perfect thanks
    just one more but thats it

i would say 300 is a low count.. once you hit a big bonus and it start paying out again and again your going to have a shortage..

my guess would be 500 mininum.. still going to ahve problems.. and 1000 should solve all your problems...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I NEED A KEY and a MANUAL!!!
    I have the James Bond 007 Takasago Slot. I made the mistake of leaving the key on the top of the machine and, after the several visits from the grandkids, the key is nowhere to be found. Any help that anyone can offer in obtaining a key for this machine would be GREATLY appreciated.

I would also like to get my hands on a manual if at all possible.

Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I also have this machine< and until yesterday it has worked great. Now when I spin all the beels go off and dont stop unless i turn it off. does anyone know how to reset this machine or where the reset button is??Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dittmar5 View Post
    I also have this machine< and until yesterday it has worked great. Now when I spin all the beels go off and dont stop unless i turn it off. does anyone know how to reset this machine or where the reset button is??Thanks
    it might be less confusing to keep all your post within your original thread..

ill post there for ya as well

1.In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played.
    2.Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs) or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).
    3.Machine must be turned OFF.
    4.Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to the "ON" or "ODDS" position.
    5.Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.
    6.A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or on a display inside the door. (setting 1 pays out infrequent. setting 6 payout out often)
    7.Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.
    8.Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.
    9.Turn key switch back or flip toggle to "OFF" or "PLAY" position.
    10.Machine should immediately initialize.
    11.You will know the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever.
    12.If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and
    13.turn power switch back to ON position.

It is possable to be stuck in mid "reset" if ya get lost stop and start from scratch

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dittmar5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    it might be less confusing to keep all your post within your original thread..

ill post there for ya as well
    Okay here's the link to the Tech Support thread, where it is best to keep the replies to this one, so we can keep them all in one place

007 James Bond slot machine Takasago spin and stop
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi