Thread: Club Rodeo

laurierocs

Default Club Rodeo

Has anyone ever played this machine? It intrigues me, but so did the Gold X. BTW, we continued to play this machine several hours last night and could only hit the replay and the small payout of 15 tokens. Uhhggg!

Anyway, we like the machines like King Camel because it does all that weird stuff and my husband especially likes the way it teases. I guess we're looking for something similar or just fun to play, unlike Gold X.

Anything anyone can tell me about this machine would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

More and more people are asking about this model and I noticed we didn't have it up in our museum section. So I have now added it. The text beneath the picture is a link to what information we have through a Japanese to English translator. It's not perfect but it's the best we have without being able to read Japanese.

http://www.pachitalk.com/phpBB2/view...?p=11950#11950
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Fever Hunter Urban Archaeologist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Club Rodeo

Hi,
    I have a Club Rodeo and after you get used to it it's not to hard to get into bonus rounds. I've only had mine two weeks, I'm not too good at eyeshooting yet, but that really helps. Check out this website for the best info on this machine I found. When you click on this link you may need to go to PRODUCTS Page you'll find a link of left side margin. The Club Rodeo machine details are a lot of help and you'll really like the site for other useful info too. Hope this helps!

http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/

laurierocs

I have been to the bigbear site (and have it bookmarked), what I was looking for was someone who has one or has played them to see what they thought. Thanks for the reply and comments. It helps us newbees decide how to further this disease.