Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Target Mudroom tables on closeout

Utopia1dc

My referrence was to B&M only. Online is a different story since those items ship from regional wharehouses, not from stores. You caan usually get items on Target.com for a little longer after items go clearance in stores. But if these tables are clearanced in store, it won't be long until they are gone for good. If you like them, I'd stock while you can. I use my old kitchen cabinets, with the countertop. I also cut a hole in countertop to match up with hole in bottom of slot machine. Extra coins fall out of the hopper, down thru the hole and into a dollar store bucket underneath, all hidden by the door. Rarely have to open Pachislo door at all!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Target mudroom table for Pachislo table

hi there is that the Mudroom Black Cabinet $79.99 30Hx26Wx16D".
    or the
    Mudroom Black End Table $59.99 25Hx18-1/2Wx17D".
    i think that those would be perfect just not sure which size would be best!
    thanks
    luckybandit@mindspring.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I went with the $79.95 one so there would be room on the side for cups of tokens, drinks, etc. Plus, the taller one is a better height for bar stools. 8-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i juat got a flyer,

home depot has a white OR black 1.7 cubic foot fridge on sale for 49.99

it doesn't give dimensions, someone ele did this for a stand,

ITEM NUMBER MCBR170B

COLD BEER RIGHT ON HAND :lol: :lol: :lol:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    i juat got a flyer,

home depot has a white OR black 1.7 cubic foot fridge on sale for 49.99

it doesn't give dimensions, someone ele did this for a stand,

ITEM NUMBER MCBR170B

COLD BEER RIGHT ON HAND :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Haha!!! I like your thinkin', luckydog!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I googled this model number and found the following information regarding specs. It is a Magic Chef refrigerator:

Net Dimensions
    (W X H X D) 17.3X20.1X17.8 (inch)
    Net Weight 44.1 (pounds)

Here is the link to the Magic Chef site:
    http://www.magicchef-ewave.com/produ...lname=MCBR170B

$49 is a great deal. The cheapest 1.7 refrigerator I found on their site was $119!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it is a little low, it would need a platform under it.

or course you would be closer to the ground in case you passed out from TOO MANY BEERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it is a little low, it would need a platform under it.
    Yup a little low indeed so I started thinking ... hmmm; how to make it higher without a platform? I have a Home Depot near my house so I ran over to take a look. I found the display model of this refrigerator and noticed that it has threaded "leveling feet" on the bottom. Perfect!

My next stop was on isle 21 where they sell the pre-made "feet" for building projects. They had a ton of different styles and sizes and prices, but just for grins, I picked out 4 feet that were 4 inches tall, complete with a threaded bolt on top. It would just be too good to be true if the threads were the same as the threads on the refrigerator, right? Well, it just so happens that the threads are indeed the same.

The feet cost a whopping $1.87 each. They are wood grain, so I plan to paint them black to match the refrigerator. This will probably cost me another 10 cents. So all in all, the whole project looks to cost $56.58 plus tax. Not bad for something that will cool my beer as well as hold up my pachislo!

Oh, BTW -- the refrigerator features "clean back" design, which seems to mean that the coils do not protrude from the back of the unit so you can put it flush against a wall. Pretty nice. The door is also reversible for lefties or righties.

They also had feet that were 8 inches high, but I think that is too much and might effect the stability of the whole get-up.

When I get it finished and supporting a machine, I will post photos for reference. Here is a pic of the unmodified refrigerator from the MC site http://66.47.27.23:8998/img/MCBR170Blarge.jpg

So thanks for the great idea slotter (or whoever thought up the refrigerator idea in the first place).

~spooner

Utopia1dc

A Pxchislo stand that doubles to keep you beer ice cold for under $60. Now that's a win-win situation for sure :grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I went to a target where they told me they had no more and found the last one on the shelf. I called the store before I went and the lady kept kept telling me that they were discontinued and they have no more and would not even look for me.

Price was $55 and glad I went and looked. Kind of makes me mad that they don't try and help you. I was at another target which I was at just a few days ago and they had a lot of them (not on sale though) and when I went back there they rearranged the entire area and they were no longer to be found. I asked one of the workers if they had any in the back and she just kept telling me no and would not even look it up. I asked what happened to them all then and she told them were were probably shipped back.

Maybe it is just the targets in my area but it seems like if you ask them a question, you are really putting them out.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've got a friend that's on medication for pain (back surgery)...if they pulled that on her, she'd stand in the middle of the store, yelling at the top of her lungs until a manager came to help her and find one of those mudroom cabinets (or at very least verify that there were NO more in the store). She's great fun that way!
    Kelly
    Marine Carnival, Kiwame

Utopia1dc

It was getting harder and harder to find good help. I worked for Target for over 5 years. I got out last year, couldn't take it anylonger. Pay was great and a good 401k matching policy. I am only 36 and will never have to work again. So, I guess it worked out for me. Now I watch my 8 month old and enjoy all my toys that I didin't have as a child. :grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just received my second Mudroom Endtable from Target.com ($85 shipped) to hold my incoming Neo Magic Pulsar (FedEx 2/03 delivery).

The package arrived much in the same condition as I found my first one off the shelves of Target. Except this one looked like it had been punted, thrown, and chucked a few times before its arrival. There was a small chip in one of the four wooden feet...I'll glue it later, for now, its in the back.

Online ordering...no lines, no waiting, no crappy saleman/stockboys to deal with...click a button and magically it appears. I'll pay $16 more to avoid the Target staff or any other salesman for that matter (when I know what I want).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

evh347, you're sure paying less than I do for those Mudroom Tables. With tax and shipping they've been costing me right near $106.00. You must be in a different ship zone. Also, maybe pay less tax than here in Iowa?

Anyhow, thats not a bad price for the tables. All 5 of mine have come in good shape and all have had the necessary parts except for one shelf holding pin. Easy to substitute something for that.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default mudroom tables South florida

All the targets here are clueless none to be found guess have to mail order
    luckybandit@mindspring.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Went to Target last night...looking for a winter coat. (You'd think that in MN in the middle of January, you could still find a descent winter coat)...anyways, I ended up buying a second folding stool (with back support).

I passed the old aisle looking to see what the fate of the Mudroom table's aisle was...

Everything gone. In less than a week of being stickered "clearance"...everything is gone. Even the lonely white "display" Mudroom endtable was gone. The aisle contents were replaced with nothing even close to Pachislo table/support consideration. Nice.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dont you know its Spring time here - watched Winter carnevil parade yesterday Tennes shoes , no hat - Summer will be here in a couple weeks - Target got the beach stuff out now 8-) :grin:
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's Target's home office in Minneapolis? Sure they have a giant warehouse there somewhere with a few left...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Target Corporation
    Headquarters Address
    Target Corporation
    1000 Nicollet Mall
    Minneapolis, MN 55403

Frequently Called Phone Numbers

Guest Relations: (800) 440-0680 (7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday)
    E-mail for Guest Relations: Guest.Relations@target.com
    Vendor Hotline: (612) 696-7500
    Job Hotline: (612) 304-4960
    Community Relations and Grants Information Hotline: (612) 696-6098
    Sponsorship Hotline: (612) 696-6000
    Modeling Information Hotline: (612) 304-7580
    Advertising Sales Inquiries: (612) 696-8330

Thanks
    Thanks Received

everytime i find something i like no matter what it is, it gets discontuined.

or the place goes out of business.

it's a good thing they still make brylcreem :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast