Thread: CE Error

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question CE Error

Hello, I am a first time poster to this forum but have used you guys to help solve some of my easier problems. Recently I have been getting a CE error when I am loading tokens into my machine. The manual I received told me to just press the coin ejector button on the outside of the machine but I still have to go into the machine to reset the error. The track the token goes down was a little bit rusty. I saw on another post that I should just clean it. I did and I am still periodically getting the error. It seems to happen every 100 tokens or so. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this before and if you would be able to help. Below are some pictures, let me know if you need more or of specific parts. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: CE Error

First... WELCOME TO PachiTalk ! ! !

Since it's only happening now about every 100 Tokens, I would check your Tokens and make sure They :

All are Tokens, Maby 1 or 2 "Funny Money coins in the Batch.

They are all the same Size in diameter and thickness.

And last that none of them are Ferrous metal. You should be able to place a magnet on All of them and none should be able to be picked up with a Magnet.

For the ones that set an error, press the Token eject button, let them fall back into the lower tray and collect them up. After you have put all your Token through the machine try just putting those suspect ones through.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

3. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: CE Error

What he Said also scrape out the bottom of the coin chute of any rust or paint bubbles that may be slowing the tokens down .you want them to slide down as fast as possible .
    Jeff

5. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the advice; I will try that when I get off work. One more question and maybe I should start another thread but is there a way to save the payout results? I always keep my machine plugged in but every time I turn it on I have to reset the time and it wipes out my previous payouts. Is there a battery or something that I need to replace on the board, similar to a motherboard? Thanks in advance and I'll keep you posted on the CE error.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no there is a capacitor that acts like a battery to save settings but these machines are rarely turned off so its just designed for a small power failure .if the machine has no power for extended lengths of time (varies from machine to machine) it will show an error and need to be reset . if you turn it on once a day it should be ok ...
    Jeff