Does anyone know how the payout mechanism works? I am working on a circuit to emulate the payout of tokens....to fool the machine into thinking it is paying out. I think I've got the pulse train part done, but not sure which wire the CPU board is sensing. This is along the lines of another thread I started on running the machines tokenless. The Pachilousa chip takes care of the credit side, but I need to address the payout side.

On the Yamasa that I am working on, there are three wires. One (brown)is at 7V, another (green) at -5V and a red as reference. Not sure how to reference these signals however, and which wire the CPU board is sensing. It appears that the red wire goes high during payout (7V) but not sure if that the wire the CPU board is sensing. Also, to activate the pulse train, I need to trigger off motion of the coin hopper rotation. I could wire up a 24V relay, but was hoping to figure out which wire from the CPU is sending the (low voltage) signal that activates the 24V hopper rotation.

Anyone familiar with this? I have several machines I could use, but I started with a Yamasa.