Hi Everyone,
I am glad there is a Home Theater Forum...I have a problem.

My Setup...

I have a Harmon Kardon Reciever, Center Speaker, Four Surround Sound, and a subwoofer.

Everything was working great for several years.

The problem I am having is from my center speaker. It omits a low hum constantly. Weather or not I am using a 2/0 signal, or a full 5/1 signal.

The speaker works with the 5/1, but it still has the hum. but in 2/0 (regular tv) it doesn't work at all(it used too). I may have changed a setting on my reciever, but I have checked all that as much as possible.

I also checked the connections
It doesn't matter what setting I use on the receiver (hall, theater1, theater2, etc,) there is still the hum.

The Center Speaker is a shielded Sony. It hasn't moved location, it's in the same place it has always been.
The Hum started about a month ago.
The Hum starts the when I make the connection to the Receiver. With that in mind, I think it is getting a signal from something, but I cannot figure out what. Even when I don't have anything going through the reciever, OR, when I turn the Volume all the way down OR, when I mute, I still get the Hum. The Hum is constant, same volume, and annoying.

Can someone Hum in try to help?

Thanks,

Youngjedi