Thread: Robin's Nest

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Robin's Nest

Anyone know what happen to Robin from Robin's Nest? Didn't seem to last very long as a vendor. I had a bad dealing with her when trying to order Oni Muchsa 3, but I ended up getting my money back in the end. But was just curious on what happened to her? She did promise to send me a DMC 3 for being so understanding about our issue, but I guess that won't be happening now. LOL
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Robin's Nest

Robins nest is still around, She just replaced a UPS damaged machine for me.
    Popeye - Super Blackjack - Sinbad Adventure -Aladdin II Evolution - MU MU DX -Looney Tunes - Magical Halloween - Devil May Cry III . 1 Pachinko Machine Sanko "STELLAR" 2000 version (I have one foot in the DARKSIDE)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Robin's Nest

Does she still have her website, you know the opulance is affordable one?
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break