Thread: Looking for an Elvis Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking for an Elvis Pachislo

Hi all, been away for a while. But am back again with that same darn addiction in my head. This time I want a themed Pachislo. I am looking for an Elvis Slot. I have seen a few on Stealth Amusement's site but they dont list the price nor if they have one. If any vendor's out there have a Legit Licensed Elvis Pachislo for a decent price I would love to purchase it from you. I found this on e-bay can someone tell me if this exists or is a knock off. It seems to have a full LCD display with it. Or is it a Oni-Musha with Elvis Belly Glass? Please you pro's help a po boy from Tupelo Mississippi find his slot machine. If I ever make it big, I plan on owning cadilac's as far as the eye can see and a home I would like to call Graceland. Tsk dreams...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-PRESLY-SKI...3A1|240%3A1318
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for an Elvis Pachislo

pure crap!!

heres a real one about 20 miles from me.:Elvis Presley Slot Machine
    Last edited by birdbrain; 11-24-2008 at 03:18 AM.

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to birdbrain

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They just replaced the belly glass. The only Elvis that I've ever seen was at Gaku's and it wasn't cheap. Basic play with no bells or whistles, fairly old, but it was supposed to play a stylized Elvis song. Here's what the real one looks like -
    Made by IGT : IGT ELVIS PRESLEY slot machine - eBay (item 290277180317 end time Nov-29-08 01:36:18 PST)

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to F45

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ya it looked kinda funny there are like 10 posted on ebay. All of them say the same in the description nothing about the LCD and what is on it. Nor show anything on the LCD but Rodeo. LOL. I found an Elvis IGT authentic on the bay for 50.00 bid so far. But reserve is I bet pretty high. If you can negotiate with the guy downriver and get me a good price I would be so grateful. I wonder if he will ship, if not If I sent you the money could you pick it up for me and send it to me? I would pay all expenses. Thanks for finding that one.
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger357 View Post
    Hi all, been away for a while. But am back again with that same darn addiction in my head. This time I want a themed Pachislo. I am looking for an Elvis Slot. I have seen a few on Stealth Amusement's site but they dont list the price nor if they have one. If any vendor's out there have a Legit Licensed Elvis Pachislo for a decent price I would love to purchase it from you. I found this on e-bay can someone tell me if this exists or is a knock off. It seems to have a full LCD display with it. Or is it a Oni-Musha with Elvis Belly Glass? Please you pro's help a po boy from Tupelo Mississippi find his slot machine. If I ever make it big, I plan on owning cadilac's as far as the eye can see and a home I would like to call Graceland. Tsk dreams...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-PRESLY-SKILLSTOP-SLOT-MACHINE-True-Vegas-Style_W0QQitemZ140282691658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDoma in_0?hash=item140282691658&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72 %3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
    Try contacting John or Marie directly at Stealth. Their email address is : demos777@rochester.rr.com :
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I heard Elvis ha d left , Is that true?
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well just an update, The guy from BirdBrains post in downriver would not accept an offer of 500. My max top out was 500 for the Elvis IGT. So I am going to wait a bit longer to see if the price goes down or one comes available for my price range. I have e-mailed stealth Amusement and am awaiting their reply of their IGT. If I am going to pay 500+ for an Elvis IGT I might as well buy another pinball machine, which I dont' want to do! You would think after 30 years Elvis Merchandise would not be so high. I know his autograph with a COV goes for about 6000 dollars on bay. And for 3000 I could get the 2004 Stern Elvis Pinball which I would drather have then an Autograph lol. Well just thought I would update ya'll.

10. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357

Thanks
    Thanks Received

contact aello4design if still interested in authentic IGT Elvis Pachislo slot.
    Last edited by hanabi; 07-15-2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: removed email, safer to use PM