Thread: UK Buyers Looking For Pachislo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blind Shooter www.5playleisure.co.uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: UK Buyers Looking For Pachislo

Sure! The more people that know about these things, hopefully the quicker I'll shift them.

They have changed the list several times, first promising 10 star wars, now promising 2!! The problem is that the Star Wars are over £200 each before shipping and import, and if there's only two, It's hardly worth it - especially as the other machines aren't exactly 'super premium'.

I must admit though, they started at 12,000 yen a machine, and now we're negotiating around 8,000 so there is some movement. Although they want us to commit to a 40ft hi cube (430 machines), and take a LOT of crap too.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else wanted to come in on this - although the usual problem is that everyone wants the machines that there's only one of!

New list as of january is below. I asked for a list of slightly cheaper machines - to which they sent me a list with 400 really bad titles, but at 6,000 yen each. Which kind of defeats the object of importing good machines at a sensible price.

A lot of these wholesalers WILL pallet machines for you - 4 on a pallette, although for four starwars, you'd be looking about £1200 plus shipping. Still - cheaper than buying them off ebay I'm sure.

Blind Shooter www.5playleisure.co.uk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: UK Buyers Looking For Pachislo

Not sure why the list didn't show - maybe because it was copied and pasted from Microsoft XL. Anyone wanting specific titles, please drop me a mail. They have come back to me saying they will THROW in 30 pachinko for free due to the economic climate!