Thread: Newbie, Don Don King questions

smm88fan

Default Newbie, Don Don King questions

:?: Just got a Don Don King and the instructions are a little vague. I noticed when playing the machine the Game count light never shows anything what do I have set wrong? It will only play with 3 tokens how do you change that? What are the pay lines? Everything is in Japanese, I see pictures showing 3 bells, 3 7's etc, but when them come up on payline nothing happens. I'm not sure if the machine is working correctly and haven't had much luck finding more technical info on web. Sorry to have all these questions, just was hoping you guys could help me. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A number of people here have a Don Don and I'm sure you'll see a number of responses.

On the 3 tokens, it's a max bet only machine. 3 is the max bet. It should also be a five line payout. 3 across and 2 diagonal.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

All instructions are a Little vague for the machines. The instruction manual you should have reserved with the machine is generic and basically the same for each model. Most of what is in there works for the majority of machines. This is one of the reasons this forum is here, to help each other understand there machines and have fun with them. If you have not done a major reset yet you can try that for the not governing out wins. Ether fallow instructions in manual for reseting a pachislo or got o Tip,Tricks and Frequently Asked Questions and read up on how to do a major reset. It would not be a bad Idea to some reading on the other topics in that section. As for the game counter it will only come on during a bonus game. It tells you what part of the bonus you are in and how many games remain. Have fun with machine. the ddk was my second machine. Laz.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have my own question about the ddk and the Giga Fever. I thought that the previous post on the ddk meant the machine was not in credit mode but in the mode to only take three tokens at a time. So I went to check on machine on how to put it in this mode like I can with others. Nothing I do will do this . It will only work in credit mode. I try ed the same thing on the GF same thing. Is this the way it is on the Daidos?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    I have my own question about the ddk and the Giga Fever. I thought that the previous post on the ddk meant the machine was not in credit mode but in the mode to only take three tokens at a time. So I went to check on machine on how to put it in this mode like I can with others. Nothing I do will do this . It will only work in credit mode. I try ed the same thing on the GF same thing. Is this the way it is on the Daidos?
    Sure, the DDK will play in non-credit mode and take only the 3 tokens at a time with any addl. tokens inserted dropping into the front tray. Or you can hit the credit button to have it take credits and accept up to the 50 tokens.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

my don don king only plays in credit mode,

when you press the farthest button on the left it dumps all the tokens, but still is in credit mode.

you could just keep 50 credits in and add 3 every spin, so any winnings would be spit out. :lol:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I like to play in credit mode just was wondering if the Diados are different.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    my don don king only plays in credit mode,

when you press the farthest button on the left it dumps all the tokens, but still is in credit mode.

you could just keep 50 credits in and add 3 every spin, so any winnings would be spit out. :lol:
    Seems strange that the machines are different. :-? But, obviously they were programmed differently as mine will play either in or out of credit mode. :lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is your machine a A type of a B type? It should say on the belly glass.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

mine is a type a, but it has bonus chance and don don chance rounds
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Is your machine a A type of a B type? It should say on the belly glass.
    Yup, mine is a type A, too.