Thread: Zet by Net

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Zet by Net

this is a larger size token machine. Looks simple, but neat in red and white. Does anyone know anything about it? How about the larger token problems and availability? It really is a Zet .....by Net. Gary L

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Zett-30 is the strongest built machine I have found in all the different machines I have and had. The "-30" shows it takes a 30 pai token.

Tokens are easy to get, just off ebay,
    http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/par...il/tokens.html

Zett-30 Pachislo Skill Slot Machine, by the prestigious Net Corp. made in the 4 month of 2002. A very high quality NET model. NET models are the Cadillac of this industry! Very good, clean, trouble free machine. Uses 30 PAI tokens.

Great Light Show and Sounds as you get close to the Big Bonus. This machine has reels that are back lighted. The reels feature cherries, golden bells, blue sevens, red sevens, and Zett logos. The entire face is beautiful chrome finish. 3 coin, 7 line play. Great graphics, stereo sound effects ! The sound is awesome! 3 speakers, 2 on the top corners and one on the bottom near the coin tray. This is a Max bet model!

Very clean lines and crisp stereo sounds, excellent music during bonus rounds!
    If you get two bells for example on the 1st pay line(middle) then all you have to do is a get a bell on the third reel. It doesn't matter where just as long as you get one on the third reel somewhere. On NET machines little lights light up between the reels if you get matches on first two reels and have a chance of getting a match on the third. Say I got a bell on left reel bottom, middle reel middle space, then a red laser like line flashes pointing at the upper right on the third reel. If you get two bells or whatever on the 1st and 2nd reel on the middle line, then the little red laser flashes out like a rake pointing to all three spots on the third reel. Its one of the reasons i enjoy it so much, the 7 line pay out makes it really fun.

The token hopper holds over 1000 tokens and is completely removable for cleaning. All light bulbs are easy to remove and replace. These machines are almost maintenance free!

http://www.pachitalk.com/phpBB2/view...highlight=zett

not flashy no large horns, just a well built tank that will play for darn near ever.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I figured Arbycoffee would take care of you, but a link to the Pachinko Musuem is in this thread:

http://www.pachitalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=865
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks D.R. you be so nice,

I just in a warm nice mood, i had lobster for supper.

and noI have not found the boots, blazer, pants, but I don't bring it up, she don't ether.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok...bought one for $129.00. This is sure a great site, thanks for your help all!! Gary L.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, sounds like a deal! Be sure to have about 1000-1250 tokens and you'll need the larger size ones.
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very nice price!