Wow, talk about reviving an old thread! Over 8 years later... lol. Anyway, I've been in contact with PalmImports about a custom set of graphics... not cheap! The reels are the expensive part at $45 EACH! Those are laid out and printed on backlit film though (no, they won't let me do the layout work myself... I asked). I have to send them all reel graphics separate, in 1 1/2" x 3" size. For the rest, they will do a top panel and belly glass for $40... BUT... these are not on backlit film. They use laminated vinyl, and we are supposed to cover up our existing glass with it, and no light will shine through... not sure I like that. They won't do the center glass at all. So basically for $175, they give you a belly glass sticker, a top panel sticker, and 3 backlit reels. For that price, everything should be done proper. I don't mind paying for quality, but doesn't seem to be here. Can someone PLEASE recommend an alternative? I'm out in the middle of nowhere Maine and have no printing shops nearby. Would love to find someone experienced in pachislo to do the work anyways. Any recommendations?