Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Complete Custom Pachislo Graphics 9.50 !!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Complete Custom Pachislo Graphics 9.50 !!

Ok so we now have someone that will do custom belly glass and top panel graphics for only 9.50 + 3.95 shipping ! :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

Also according to the auction :

We also handle replacement reset keys, transformers and most replacement parts for MOST machines sold in the USA.

Graphics are full bleed color images and laminated.
    Joe Daley,VP

Palm Imports

http://www.palmimports.com/

Contact Phone number :

1-386-405-1298 (Joe Daley,VP)

Per the auction they have over 3000 images and claim to be able to do them for just about any Pachislo out there.

Now all you have to do is just install them and you have an instant customized Pachislo ! I wonder if they have any Beatles,Budweiser,Startrek,CocaCola,Harley,Kiss,Pepsi,Blazin g 7's etc graphics :lol:

Good timing for this as more and more people are going to be selling custom Pachislos :!:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think this is or related to:

lots-o-slots (lilsquirrel27@hotmail.com) or amanda@lots-o-slots.com
    For any questions feel free to e-mail me or call 386-290-1932
    Lots-O-Slots, based out of sunny Florida - http://www.lots-o-slots.com

I had bought a Kiwami Slot Machine, and the hopper was always going into error, no answer back as to get it repared or replaced. Than they just disapeared from ebay. I later contacted DGI and worked with them to get it fixed. DGI good people, even thou not their sale, they could have screwed me well over the repairing, they didn't, real fine Dealer, keep in mind at the time I have not bought from them before this, ofcorse sinse, I have bought many from them.

Direct Gaming International
    coin-op@pacbell.net; pachislot777 (mail@skillstop.com)
    (714) 441-2739, tech support line at 714-441-0806
    2116 E. Walnut Avenue, Suite B
    Fullerton, California, 92831

"This is My Personal Opinion and not meant to reflect the opinion of this board"
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah according to their auction ad = they sold out their Pachislo business but now are in the business of printing up all you need to convert Pachislos to make them customized ! So apparently they measured all the Pachsilos they used to sell for this undertaking. Looks like they also havea lot of extra parts left over that the other dealer(s) didn't buy from them.

Here is the initial response I got back from them(I requested a catalog of graphics that will do) :

Lew there's too many-- we have disney, nascar, bud, elvis, betty boop, sopranos, auto, baseball temas- et-- lemme know what youre interested in- we never did a list but I need to one of these days!
    So here is your source! Buy the complete "Betty Boop" graphics set for hmm your 60.00 Pachislo you get wholesale and then add the 9.50 graphics and then sell it for 400.00 on Ebay ! Not a bad return at all :!:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it sounds like a lot of custom machines are going to be hitting ebay.

that makes my stock ones rare :lol: :lol: :lol:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree :wink:

Pretty soon the "plane jane" stock machines will be the "RAREST OF THE RARE" !!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wonder what they mean by top panel? The babel does not have a top panel. Others like the Don Don, that is if someone wanted to destroy the machine does not need a change of the top panel. Do you think they would do and substitute the glass around the reels?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Laz,
    that is the hardist one to do with all the cut outs and having them all lined up in the right location. tho once you have the template set. all the rest is a slide

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Utopia1dc

Cute :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Complete Custom Pachislo Graphics 9.50 !!

Wow, talk about reviving an old thread! Over 8 years later... lol. Anyway, I've been in contact with PalmImports about a custom set of graphics... not cheap! The reels are the expensive part at $45 EACH! Those are laid out and printed on backlit film though (no, they won't let me do the layout work myself... I asked). I have to send them all reel graphics separate, in 1 1/2" x 3" size. For the rest, they will do a top panel and belly glass for $40... BUT... these are not on backlit film. They use laminated vinyl, and we are supposed to cover up our existing glass with it, and no light will shine through... not sure I like that. They won't do the center glass at all. So basically for $175, they give you a belly glass sticker, a top panel sticker, and 3 backlit reels. For that price, everything should be done proper. I don't mind paying for quality, but doesn't seem to be here. Can someone PLEASE recommend an alternative? I'm out in the middle of nowhere Maine and have no printing shops nearby. Would love to find someone experienced in pachislo to do the work anyways. Any recommendations?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Check your PM's.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Wayne. I actually lucked out because the color of my middle glass (the main window) is the same color as the theme I am changing to, so I really don't need to replace that piece, which would be the hardest to do. Would be nice to add a few personalized touches to it, but it's not needed... no Japanese language on it either, so thats a plus. The reels I am fine having Palm Imports do, because they do it properly on the backlit film... but damn are they expensive. A full reel set (only the reels) is gonna be $135. For $40 more they will do the top and belly glass, but not sure why they won't print on backlit film. They say that the laminated vinyl is better. I don't think it would be... I'd think that without light coming from behind, the machine would almost look like it was off or out of service or something. Has anyone done the non-backlit panels? How did it come out?

Here's a preview of the top panel I'm mocking up in photoshop for the graphics... not quite complete, but you get the general idea of where I'm going with this machine. Belly glass and reels are next, and I've got a way to add sounds from the show as well.
    Preview.jpg

And here's the donor machine. Notice the middle glass is the same color scheme...
    donor.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If your asking for opinons, I think your artwork works well with the reel glass and could just leave it as is. Maybe use those two scroll images that are on the reel glass, above the reels, and work those into your belly and top glass artwork to help the original reel glass tie-in .

To me, it wouldn't look right if the belly and top glass didn't light up.

Just my thought's.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pssh, I did a graphic set for a member here a while ago, didn't charge him a dime. Ultimate Crush. I gave him the file and he went and had it printed.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, good idea with the gold image tie in. Yeah, I just cant bring myself to have graphics printed that arn't backlit. Wonderspachi, graphics arn't the problem, I dabble quite a bit in graphic desgin, and do all of my own graphics when designing iphone apps... it's the printing that I'm having trouble with... can't find anyone in my area. The only option is I have a Staples about 45 minutes away... I'm thinking their printing department could probably do backlit film. I'll have to call and find out.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey so a few years ago I had a guy, Devon Burley at Devograhics do a full set of graphics including reel tapes for me and the job was perfectly done. The tapes are still great and I have a spare set but I really need a new belly glass image and a new top image. His website is no longer valid and I don't know who is active these days. Who is a good source for a custom belly and top glass these days?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here are some samples of my work on American IGT slots. I can do pachislo as well:
    Custom Slot Kits Showcase

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to angryninjas

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, very nice work. I will definitely keep you in mind if I am looking to do a custom machine.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My derby boy pachislo has the graphics around the reels (not the actual reels) starting to peel. It looks really bad. Any recommendations?
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I could recreate it for you (or even change it to something else if you like), but just a single piece of reel glass wouldn't be very cost effective... it wouldn't be too much more to do an entire kit with top glass, reel glass, belly glass, and strips. The main reason is the minimum sheet size required by the company that does my printing, and the flat shipping rate from the printing company to me, then the flat shipping rate from me to you after the graphics have been applied to the glass pieces. Pm me if still interested, or if you want to do a whole kit and change the graphics completely.

22. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to angryninjas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast