Thread: New Addition !! :

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Addition !! :)

Evening all...

Purchased my first pachinko on eBay after owning a pachislo for 2 years... and it arrived today.

It came whilst i was at work, (when i first got there), and it was the longest day of my life, knowing my new machine was sitting patiently for me to unwrap it and take it for a test run.

I bought it from skytvspecials (Steve) and he did a fantastic job.

I recieved a Lord of The Rings pachinko, which steve had promised, aswell as 50 spheres. Not enough is it, HOWEVER i had actually purchased a set of 500 spheres on eBay from america and that arrived 2 hours after the delivery of the pachinko.. wierd huh?

Anyway, got home at 10pm and took my machine upstairs, took it out of its box and found all the balls that had come loose in transit, (all of them except one LMAO) started to play expecting the sound to be REALLY LOUD, so i had my hand on the plug ready to Yank it out incase it woke the neighbours (miserable sods, lol)... got my first spin.. really Low volume.. EXCELLENT.. that means until im ready to turn it up, or figure out how to lol, i could play it as much as i like without giving the Family a Headache.

However the noise was a big too much with the "Firer" upstairs, so instead of doing what i was advised to do (wait till tomorrow), i just took it downstairs and played there.

Put about 1400 through it already with some near misses on the reels, but nothing yet... so im going to wait till tomorrow now and play properly as, as i found out, the more balls that are in play at once, obviously the louder it will be. so i was only firing 3 at a time, let them clear, then do another 3.

So yeh, just thought id let you know about my first pachinko experience.. and i hope ill have many more to come.

a few questions before i go to bed though... there is no Door key.. what should i do about this... secondly, where do i put the balls that payout.. i know theres like a hopper thing at the top, but im not 100%...
    Last question, on a Sankyo Lord of The Rings, where would one find the Volume switch.

Thanks in Advance.

Nick..

p,s.. Long Live Steve, aka Skytvspecials!!! (as a few have moaned at him on here i see. )

2. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to csmaddog