Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Value of a POPEYE with 1000 tokens?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Value of a POPEYE with 1000 tokens?

I recently picked up a King Camel here in the UK off Ebay for £20
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

£20 ??? bargain that chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by steant View Post
    £20 ??? bargain that chris
    Yes won it at the opening bid price & collected it as the seller was only about 30 miles away.
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

King camel for £20, wicked. It really is an awesome machine, so damn unpredictable and annoying when you line up camel chance only for one reel to decide to move on its own losing you the win., im in two minds to sell it, but really need a change and limited on space. Yes, we still have beast sapp in the family, thats at my nephews. I think he was looking to move this on too. I certainly wouldnt take £20 for Camel. If anybody wants to make offers, PM me. As to transporting it to you, i havent sent big items like this before so would prefer a pickup or half meet. Malc
    King Camel - Popeye - Beast Sapp - Mumu World DX - No Pachinko Yet, but working on the wife! Two vintage one armed bandits

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I certainly wasn't saying that you should be looking to pay £20 for King Camel, in my opinion it is worth a lot more than that, I just got very lucky.

Having now got it and played it I would have certainly paid more than £20 for it.
    Chris

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    I certainly wasn't saying that you should be looking to pay £20 for King Camel, in my opinion it is worth a lot more than that, I just got very lucky.

Having now got it and played it I would have certainly paid more than £20 for it.
    Absolutely, it generally is an amazing machine. I think we are spoiled by the variety of machines with big LCD screens, overlays on reels, pumping sound system etc. This is where you can lose sight of the king camel as looking a bit drab. However, the large reels, the lovely belly glass, the top reels are great, but importantly the game play is tremendous. You can never predict this machine, i have had mine a couple of years and so far and never understand its ways, its just faultless really. One thing i dont like about it is how bloody loud it is, ive got volume controls on it but they dont function too well. This machine was made to be big, bold, brash and brilliant fun.. I bet many japenese people have beaten these with an iron bar in the parlours due to this machine's frustrating nature at times. It does make me smile though everytime it stiches me up.
    King Camel - Popeye - Beast Sapp - Mumu World DX - No Pachinko Yet, but working on the wife! Two vintage one armed bandits

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to malcymal

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very Very funny and educational
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Sinbad Adventure pachislo in Central Florida ( near Disney) that I have left to sell. Sold my other two to a member from Florida who stopped by to picked them up( Spin Luck and Super BlackJack).
    250.00 with approximately 900-1000 tokens. Rarely used and in beautiful condition. Bought from Stealth a while back.

Also have a Popeye Pachinko for sale with black wall mount made by the Pachitalk member will ballholder on top. 150.00. Excellent condition as well.
    Pick them both up if you are near by.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2