Thread: Latest Parlor Reviews I of II

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Latest Parlor Reviews I of II

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on for awhile but i figured i could make it up by giving you all the "low down" on the new and exciting events taking place this summer at the local parlors.

21SEKI NISHI in hachinohe is were all the gaming for this review takes place.

1. PATRUSH2- All I can say is " where the heck was I for patrush1!?" this game rocks. At first glance it looks simple and sweet but it is anything but sweet. This machine is a monster! I have never seen a game link so many fever rounds together on such a regular basis. The board plays rough making it hard to hit the start slot( I got an average of 5-15 starts per 250balls). The little plane at the bottom is interactive with the game play and even dances with the round music which is a mix of motzart and batoveen. final words: FUN,SILLY,EXCITING!

2.SHIGOTONIE 4- Remake of a pachinko classic. I never was much of a big fan of the first games and, not much has changed. It has the same basic step up as the first with a few changes, the first you'll notice is the background on the LCD is different, is has a new step up involveing the characters hitting the center reel and shouting "lets go!" in japanese do it 4 times in a row and you win, but you never get to four times always three. I never seem to find the right machine it's always the one next to me or the one behind me that wins big so after 2 weeks of trying I gave up.Final words: CLASSIC,OK,AVERAGE

3.COBRA- 70's cartoon makes it's pachinko debut...and then sucks! I was looking forward to this game. I went after work on debut day and first off. Who came up with this new 2round bonus(the door opend very fast twice) where you don;t win a 15 round. The game count showed 24 wins with 2300 starts and not one win was a 15 round!!! THATS garbage, 100starts=50-60$/ 1000starts=500-600$/2300starts=1200-1400$!!! 1400$ with out winning 1 fever round thats the worst I have ever seen! Final words: GARBAGE,SUCKS,STUPID

4.SAMURAI CHAMPLOO- Great Anime makes a good game. This games is alot of fun. Nice LCD, Good board design, nice music, I like the tape deck effect, when you get a power reach the tape deck will pop in and "rewind" your last reach. The fever music is the same for every fever and gets tedious but its still cool. Final words: HIP,COOL,DECENT

More tomarrow
    late,
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 27 users say "Thanks" to YOSHImune23