Thread: No Odds Key... Options?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default No Odds Key... Options?

Hi, first time Pachislo owner here. I just recently bought an Eve (Macy) machine on Craigslist, and the previous owner did not have any of the keys (I'm guessing I'm the third or fourth owner at least). While I am able to get into the machine without the keys, I haven't been able to adjust the odds, and since I'm pretty sure they're set to 1 (as it's REALLY stingy), it's less fun than desireable. I'm no Japanese speaker, so I don't really know what anything is, and I can't seem to find any information specific to my machine (which I know is probably a bit much to ask, but still, it would be nice). I have been able to get everything running okay, though, so that's a start.

Are there any alternative methods for changing the odds that do not require the key? Do I even need the key, or is that for something else entirely? What can I do about not having the key? Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere, but my searching didn't really come up with anything.

I bought the machine on impulse ("it works, so why not?"). It will certainly not be my last. I'm already hooked.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: No Odds Key... Options?

Welcome to Pachitalk!

The odds key is just a simple on/off switch and can be replaced with one from any electronics parts store. IF you have the capability to detach the power supply and open it up to get to the key switch. if not get a friend with a little electronics background to help
    A token for your thoughts???

TEQ. http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/group.php?groupid=3