Thread: Devil My Cry III

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Devil My Cry III

Is this a good game? I found one and I am thinking of getting it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Devil My Cry III

On Devil May Cry III being good, I'm not sure. I don't think anyone on Pachitalk has one yet. I do own Popeye and Oni Musha which use the same case just different themes. I can tell you the lights are awesome! Be the first on Pachitalk to own one and post a review, maybe even some video if possible.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Seeing that one is being sold on the auction as we speak, I guess at least 1 member has an opinion about it

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just purchased one from bluehotaru.com I will put up video and pics and a review as soon as it comes in. 1-3 before shipping, and 2-5 to deliver. Luckily they are in Texas also so it shouldnt be too long. Also they said it might take a little more time seeing that they just got them in and have to prepare them.
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just an update:

Seems it will take an extra week to prepare the machine. They just got them in and are in the process of refurbing them and unpacking them. It seems this pachislo is dated 07. So it is fairly new. I am excited about getting it. I don't mind waiting an extra week if it will be in good condition. I have yet to see any video's or pics of the actual gameplay. I will probably be 1 of the first to do this for people. I did purchase the Devil May Cry 3 Dante's awakening PC special Edition to check out the characters. Nice game I must say. I was reading about the Orb play that is in the game. It looks like the 18" LCD will look VERY nice.
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger357 View Post
    Just an update:

Seems it will take an extra week to prepare the machine. They just got them in and are in the process of refurbing them and unpacking them. It seems this pachislo is dated 07. So it is fairly new. I am excited about getting it. I don't mind waiting an extra week if it will be in good condition. I have yet to see any video's or pics of the actual gameplay. I will probably be 1 of the first to do this for people. I did purchase the Devil May Cry 3 Dante's awakening PC special Edition to check out the characters. Nice game I must say. I was reading about the Orb play that is in the game. It looks like the 18" LCD will look VERY nice.

Hi Stinger
    I received my Devil May Cry machine a week ago and I can tell you : you won`t regret that you bought this one the graphics are amazing and the sound is also really great !! there is also a cupholder on the bellyglass? .

Regards Dragonfly

7. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Dragonfly

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Will a wife like too???