Thread: German Slot Machine and much more!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up German Slot Machine and much more!

Hi all, I know this is kinda a little away from pachi machines but thought I would share with you all my German Automatischa machines from Germany that I had imported to the US. They run on 220 V power, which as you all know is what most of our washers and dryers run on, so just a slight modification in the computer room and ran a new 220 circuit for them. Changed the plugs on them also. This is a short video of 2 of my machines with a pachislo thrown in. If you have any questions about these machines feel free to ask. I figured fellow electronic gadget guru's like ourselves would love to see something unique. I know there is very few of these actually in the U.S. running. 1 of my machines is having a coin issue with the German marks.

Explaining the machine to the DFW custom's police was a task in itself let me tell ya! I had to sign paper after paper and go through a 30 minute interigation to bring these suckers into the US. 10 years ago you would have to disasemble them completely to get them to the US. Luckily now you can get one if your lucky. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUsqjAwB3To
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

2. The following 21 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: German Slot Machine and much more!

Awesome vid, Thanks!!
    A Hardy har har...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for sharing!!

I do search ebay myself looking at various interesting slot machines
    and have been interested in the Rotamints and similar

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the video. Is it normal for these machines to be so quiet?
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

that is pretty cool.It kinda reminds me of scratch off lottery tickets for some reason.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    Thanks for the video. Is it normal for these machines to be so quiet?
    I was wondering the same thing. Do they play any sounds when you win big?
    My favorite color is Ham

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes they have a pretty loud sound playing. But where they are situated in my room the speaker is covered up. So the sound is very light at the moment. But it has an attract mode that plays a nice little tune, I will try to get the sound recorded for you all to hear. But yes when the risiko plays you here the drum sound of dum dum dum as it goes to the next 00 and the next highest increment. And when you match 3 numbers it plays a little tune and while the light patterns go up it makes a cool sound. I will try to capture more sound for you all. But it is quite a nice sound system in it. Also when you hit the jackpot which is 4 crowns and a crown in the middle it plays TONS I mean TONS of cool music. Light go crazy and it is a sight to see.
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Did you get it from Ebay or some connections in Germany? What arm & leg did you cut off for shipping? Cool machine!
    Bill
    "trying Is the first step towards failure" Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    Did you get it from Ebay or some connections in Germany? What arm & leg did you cut off for shipping? Cool machine!
    The Jumbo Jumbo I actually got off e-bay from a German Couple that could not speak English, so luckily I am Half German and can speak German, and bought it from them, and they shipped it UPS, about 400 dollars for shipping since it weigh's like 200 pounds. And it came in a box with nothing but a blanket covering it, so thats why the coin mech is prob not working right, damaged in transit. The Arthus I actually ordered from hauffman geld-speile, thats the one that was professionaly shipped and entered DFW customs. It was about 450 to ship, the actually machine was less then the shipping LOL. But it is in the best shape and plays perfectly. I am not sure if that company still ships to the US seeing that I had to do a wire transfer of the money to them, and that took like 2 weeks for them to get. Then I ended up paying too much and they had to transfer some of the money back. I will try and see if they have a website still and post it so you can look at the machines they have.

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is where I purchased 1 of them. Hoffmann automatic
    http://www.automaten-hoffmann.de/

I did manage to get the other machine to accept coins again!!! Score one for the inspiration of fellow pachi posts about restoration of older pachinko's gave me enough to take stuff out an try to fix it. And YES I got it working by just taking my time and resituating the mechanism. NOW I have it some kind of test mode and it will not start the play, it shows the money in the counter and is accepting it but the game will not start, I have to somehoe do a hard reset but don't really know how. I had a manual for it but alas it had disapeared over time. But score one for the enthusiasts! reading Eddie's restoration posts gave me the courage and the will to fix it, thanks Eddie! Now how to reset it>?

14. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357