Thread: Flying Eyes

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Flying Eyes

Hi,
    First I time post , I have the machine Flying Eyes by Net. Does anyone know where I can get more info on how this machine runs and pays out?
    Thanks and I enjoy reading all the post learn something new eveyday.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Flying Eyes

As you can see I can't spell either. The word is EVERYDAY

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what year is it ? got a picture or a linc ?

Merry Christmas & a great New Year!
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Heypops, welcome to the board and don't worry about spelling. Missplled English is easy compared to Japanese. :wink:

I put your machine up for you in the pachislo museum section. Enjoy. :-)
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Flying Eyes

Well I didn't know the year the machine was from now I do 2001. Thanks to Tulsa. What do they mean by a B type CT machine?
    We have flashing lights running back and forth and numbers show up at times in the middle of these running lights but nothing happens and then we get sounds of explosion at times. All kinds of things happens. These are things I'm trying to find out what is going on. Any help will be great.
    Thanks for the picture.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A B type machine doesn't have an RB round which is 8 guaranteed spins at a 15 payout each. It just has a BB round but 2 rounds of 8 spins and a lot more, for the lack of a better term, mini game spins than a type A machine does. I believe and could certainly be wrong about this one but I believe the CT is "challenge time", which is more of the mini game spins.

It is a 7 line payout machine and from what I read, NET's first 7 line machine.

That link in the museum has other links inside it just above the machine which does a fairly nice breadown of the reach patterns as well. You should study that a while and play your machine and it will start to make some sense to you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Flying Eyes machines are from 1999 not 2001. The dates on the 777@nifty machine database are the dates that the machines were added not the date the machine was made. When they changed their database once in February 2001 the listing date for all of the older machines became 2001/2/22.

It may have been NET's first 7-line CT machine but it wasn't their first machine with 7 pay-lines. Their machine "Lines Seven" came out in 1998 and as the name implies it had 7 pay-lines.

B-type means that the big bonus will end after 30 plays (on Flying Eyes the ones where you can bet 1-3 coins for up to 7 pay-lines) or at the end of the second regular bonus round which ever comes first.

Flying Eyes machines are BB only machines which means they don't have a Regular Bonus except during the Big Bonus. There are however other B-type machines that do have a separate Regular Bonus.

If you get three replay symbols on a pay-line during the Big Bonus it will pay 15 and start a Regular Bonus. The regular bonus will end after 12 plays or after 8 winning plays which ever comes first. Most of the time you will just get 8 wins in a row and it will end but there's nothing in the Japanese rules about guaranteed wins. Neither the manufacturer or the parlors guarantee that the player will win. Also on some machines the maximum number of winning plays is less then 8.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Flying Eyes machines are from 1999 not 2001. The dates on the 777@nifty machine database are the dates that the machines were added not the date the machine was made. When they changed their database once in February 2001 the listing date for all of the older machines became 2001/2/22.
    It's certainly nice to know the dates at this site are dysfunctional. You are certainly right about it being the first 7 line "CT" they offered and not just 7 line.

According to BigBear, "Type B gives two times of Eight Jac Games and pays out 200-500 tokens".

Follow up on the "CT", again according to BigBear, "CT stands for Challenge Time in which the machine doesn't control reels as long as you don't aim at a Regular or a Big Bonus -- you can win Small Prizes easily. You may enter CT right after the end of a Big Bonus and play until you earn a certain amount of tokens. If you perform an Eye Shooting, you can really enjoy CT. A good thing is, during CT you may get a notice for a Big Bonus and enter it. Then, you have another CT after the Big Bonus. In such case, you draw a substantial amount of tokens out of the machine in a short period".

That's what we love about this place, we all learn something new everyday.