Thread: Tombraider

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Tombraider

Hi and greetings from the UK

just bought one of these from Steve at skytvspecials here in the UK.
    What a great guy , delivery was ultra fast.
    Rang him re a couple of questions, does it take 3 tokens a game, answer yes.
    Whats the gane counter for ,answer ,for the bonus stages .
    Now that I have played it a while I have a few more questions I was hoping some kind soul could answer so thanks in advance.

Have noticed when playing that the screen displays bonus but cannot for the life of me what trips all the action ?
    What does the 1 bet 2 bet 3 bet lights mean ?
    Also ther is two silver buttons on top ,one pays out any credit.The other one has a number one on it,any ideas.

Is ther a play manual anywhere which answers all the questions I have and feel will have.
    Ayone any tips for this machine which is my first foray into pachislo.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Keith

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Tonbraider

Hi Keith, and welcome to Pachitalk!

We do have a Pachislo FAQ section, I believe in the Research Center, although it is down at the moment.

Each machine differs from the others but have essentially the same functions. If your machine is a max-bet model (meaning it only spins with three tokens, not less) it still may have the "1 bet," "2 bet" buttons. I don't know why, but my machines all have the incremental buttons, despite having a max-bet only mode. There is no way to change this option that I know of.

I'm not familiar with TombRaider, but somebody here will be. Stick around for your answer! As far as what you will find on any machine, typically a "Max Bet" button, an incremental bet button (or two buttons, one for 1 bet, the other for 2), and a cash out or credit button (dumps all your credits into the tray). And of course, the spin knob and reel stop buttons. Other buttons are unique to the machine and may include buttons to interact with an LCD display, etc.

Have fun with your new machine!
    A Hardy har har...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Tombraider

W E L C O M E

You are a member of a new nation, Pachination

The concept of PachiTalk was to bring together anyone and everyone who has a passion for these amazing Japanese creations. Once you stepped through the doors at PachiTalk.com, you become part of the Pachination.
    You are no longer Japanese, American, English, Italian, German, etc. (If I missed you I am sorry). You are now considered a Pachinational, put that on an application! We are all one big entity amongst ourselves and our Pachis. Segregation is not our philosophy and the seperating of diffent cultures will not happen, we are one, under the Pachi Flag.

We are the United Nations of Pachiland...

If you got any questions, just post it in the forum for the type machine you got. and we will do our best to help you.
    arbycoffee

Top of the page is a Red bar our search fuction:
    PachiTalk
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk Kipper641

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the replies
    Cannot believe the amount of electronics packed inside the thing.
    Have set it all up and currently having great fun with it, just wished I knew what was going on ?
    Well guess I will figure it out soon, the kids will be coming at the weekend and one thing is for sure the eldest will figure it all out.

Keith

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

the bonus is accessed by filling the jewl that is rotating in the bottom left of the screen by getting all three of that couler sible on the reels hence blue jewl is the replay simble yellow is the map cherry is the red ect

hope that helps also did you know there is a tome raider pachinko to mach the pachislo
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for that, figured out the jewel thing.It then goes to BATTLE ?
    Thats where I become lost as to what is going on, guess I will have to play a lot more to figure it out
    Thanks for the info re the Pachinko, will have to track a Uk one down, I can see me getting carried away with all this.

Keith

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

well if you need any help tell me as i import and retail pachinko in the uk usualy the newer and rarer ones

as for the battle mode you need to eye shoot to get as many winning lines as you can in battle mode every time you do you will see the enamys life bar go down a little if you get hit you will see your life bar go down you get hit when you dont get a winning line

where abouts in the uk are you if your close enough we can grab a coffee some time
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do