Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IMatrix in Canada

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: IMatrix in Canada

Not nitpicking at all garfield...some very legitimate complaints! Good luck with getting a resolution if there is one to be had!
    Dawn

2. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck with everything, hope it works out.
    SPIN LUCK #2973 *** KING CAMEL *** SINBAD ADVENTURE *** AUTOMATIC *** WILD WOLF *** DEATH VALLEY *** NEO PLANETT *** THE CYBORG SOLDIER 009 SP *** DESTROYER

4. The following user says "Thanks" to FTKServices

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good Luck trying to work it out with. Let us know how it comes out. It's BAD!!! when you have Rusty Balls.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

6. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is the answer I got :

Dear garfield4all,

Hi Joost.

The balls are brand new imported in cardboard boxes sitting in our warehouse to sell. We can guarantee that they are not used in anyway in my posesstion. However all balls eventually going rusty and discolored.
    -We have to charge flat shipping rate for international shipping. Shipping rate is so different from countries to countries.
    -We put less than $100 US becoz that is the tax free amount in north america. And I assumed that is the amount for International.
    -We put down $80 is to cover shipping insurance just in case package gets lost and we can claim everything back.
    -We measured the total qty of balls by weighting them, not counting them. It will be too much of hassels to count thousands of them everyday.

I know that you are not too happy with transaction but I can assure you that we are doing honest business for while and we just hope you can understand our position.

regards;

David

- tommyzx1122

Well I don't know ... Am I feeble minded or is this seller trying to make an extra buck out the easy way ...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

short version of his answer "tough luck"

If I was selling something by weight I would throw in a few extras just in case.

his ad should state "new balls, but some may have rust on them from storage"

I shipped a priority mail package to the Netherlands and it took 4 weeks to get there, air mail to Canada usually takes 2 weeks to get there. so your slow shipping is the blame of the post office and customs.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

9. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I sent him the following reply :

Dear tommyzx1122,

Dear David,

Nice reply, but your story doesn't stick.

Apart from all the explanations, I paid you $70 for $40 worth of balls

Because of your insurance thing, you lie about the value and, I have to pay another $62. Where is the honesty in that ?

If you do it on weight and you sell thousands of balls, then you know the exact weight of 1000 balls + packaging and know that the box doesn't contain 500 balls but only 492. If you do it on weight, you make SURE that there are at least 500 balls in the box.

But all the explanations aside, you sell two items for $39.- and take $70. Now in my book that means you just stole $30 off of me.

Joost

- garfield4all

I have the feeling he is going to get a very negative feedback And I am going to issue a complaint to ebay. I don't like to be taken advantage of

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I may be boring you guys, but this was his answer :

Dear garfield4all,

Joost, I am selling them for profit, not charity. I charge flat rate shipping for the convenient of both buyer and seller.
    You can see my feedbacks that I don't do this the first time.
    If you really think I scam you for 20 pachinko balls, then i will send you another 50 Pachinko balls. this is on the me. I will count them myself
    Please send me your full name and shipping address and I will send out next monday. It's long weekend in Canada.

regards;

David

- tommyzx1122

As you can see he is evading the issue. In stead of being a gentleman and refunding the overcharged shipping costs, he takes the sarcastic road on the missing balls. Very pathetic i must say.

I will do one more mail stressing this point, although I don't think he will ever refund the odd 30 dollars.

I suggest a boycot of this very untrustworthy person, definatly not Pachi-material !!!

thanks for listening to my ranting

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Either way, that is a lot of money for 1000 balls. Next time you might want to check out Arby's Gold Balls. I think they would of been cheaper and Arby can count.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

13. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't know how the customs process works in the Netherlands, but in the UK if we are overcharged by customs due to an incorrect declaration on the package we can appeal the charge.

If you can get the supplier to provide you an invoice with the correct sale value (a printout of the ebay listing is also often acceptable), then you can use this as proof of value and claim a refund of the taxes and duties. It's a long burocratic process in the UK, and usually takes 8 weeks+ to get a refund cheque in the post, but I've always been successful in getting my money back.

Unfortunately this process only covers the tax/duty part of the charge, and it is a lot harder getting a refund of the carriers 'processing fee' which is often the majority part of the charge (around $15-$25 per package over here!).

15. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well US$110 for posting is a lot, there's many other sellers on ebay that charge less for shipping, I don't know why you bought from this seller. The declaration of 80$ item value instead of 40$ is also not fair, you paid extra custom fee because of that.

Like one of the user said, you may print your ebay invoice and do a claim to the custom department, I've done it once here in Canada because a US seller declared the "suggested retail price" instead of the price I paid on Ebay. Maybe you can do the same in your country.

That is bad that you have some bad business with them, I bought 3 pachinkos and 3 extra boxes from them so far, and I'm really happy with them.

For the boxes of balls, I opened the 2 boxes with my first machine, and had about 10 balls with just a touch of rust on them, and just one yellow one. I counted them all, got 1034 balls instead of 1000. I just opened two other boxes to check, and they are all impeccable, no rust or discolored one, but I didn't count them. I can count them if you want to. the other 2 boxes are stored in the pachinko box because I'm moving.

I think it's go up and down, It seem to be hit and miss.

I know I seem to defend them, but I'm not affiliate with them in anyway. Usually for 10 customers having complaints about something, 7 of 10 will tell it so everyone know, but if 10 customers have good service, only one will say it.

Maybe what make me stay calm is that unfortunately there's not too much sellers of pachinkos on business right now, and if they all go out of business, I don't know where we will go for our pachinkos stuff. I'm new to the pachinko word, and it's already dying

For myself it's a good thing to have one in Canada, the sellers from UK or US like Slot-Pachinko don't want to ship to Canada

I sincerely hope you will find a solution to your problem. The couple of missing balls is nothing, I would gladly send you the extra balls I got (even if finally, 1000 balls is not enough lol) but the overcharge because of the custom value declaration is really something bad

If I can do something for you on my side, let me know, maybe I can help. Maybe try to talk with David or something...
    Last edited by TilionMtl; 03-22-2008 at 03:56 PM.

17. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to TilionMtl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the post Tillion, that's appreciated. I am glad that you didn't get short changed by these people.

I didn't know about prices then, I had just bought myself my first pachinko and needed balls. He had a nice ad and I went for it.

As you can read in the thread, I don't give sh** about the missing balls and I won't go poor on losing the 90 bucks on this sale. It's about attitude. Like Luckey Dog said, "If I ship based on weight I would throw in the extra balls, just to make sure". That is customer care.

They obviously missed big time in their shipping cost. They claim "flat fee rates" whatever that is, seen that they charged me $50 on one box and $60 on another (both with exactly the same weight) and overcharge me big time in doing so. So why not be plain decent and refund the surplus shipping ? But no, even after another mail, this David insults me by repeating the nonsense about sending me 50 balls.

H20Dreams jokes about buying the balls from Arby. Alas I didn't know of him then, it was before my Pachi-talk period. I am sure if you would ask his opinion when it comes to selling and service, you would get a different answer than this David character is giving me. In fact I asked Arby once for an item and he replied honestly that "that wasn't a good idea; too expensive on transport." Now that is service. You lose a buck by not selling, but end up with a potential happy customer and earn trust.

I am not going to bother with these people anymore. I am giving them a negative rating on ebay and forget about them asap. There are more important things in life

So, tomorrow I am going to fill up my Hanabi and play till it dumps 2000 balls in my win tray after a nice fever round, cuz that's what i wanted the balls for in the first place

19. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to garfield

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hehehe, Yup life is too short to be sad about these things, Hope you will enjoy your pachinko. Let us know how was your first fever experience, hehehe.

About Arby, well I have seen some post from him selling balls and so on, and many post about his services, but I don't know if he have a store, and so on. I would be glad to do business with him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2