Thread: jaws jackpot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default jaws jackpot

Has anyone gotten a jackpot on the Jaws machine? If so how did you do it...I heard you need to advance through the movies before you get a chance other wise your reaches will just miss. Any info would help. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: jaws jackpot

You have to match 3 numbers to get a fever, don't know about going through the movies you talk about.
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The first fever (jackpot) you get by matching the numbers. Then you have to kill the shark each time to get the fever. Look to the lower left corner of the screen after your first fever and you will see a jaws with a red X through it. That's your Kill count. When you die, your run of fevers is over.
    My favorite color is Ham

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

match 3 numbers to hit the fever, then you get the making of the jaws movie flashed up as still pics and then you have to hunt the shark and kill it, the more sharks you kill the more fevers you get, if you dont manage to kill the shark before you time is up you will exit the fever and have to start again form the beginning

Thanks
    Thanks Received

down in the lower right there are 4 little leds and a number set. I see the four leds light up but never any numbers. Are these for something special? My luck must be bad with this machine, I always seem to miss the fever by one EVERY TIME. Hopefully I get past this block...my julie does much better.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I really hope someone can help me. I LOVE my Jaws Pachinko machine but it really has me confused. I seemed to have gotten the jackpot and it goes through 15 long "making of" sequences then just repeats itself over and over with the shark getting killed over and over and over. Will it ever stop? I can't even reset it. I want to get back to the sunny beach and try again but I seem to be stuck in Jackpot mode FOREVER. Anyone have an idea how this is suppose to work?
    THANK YOU

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First Welcome to Pachitalk!!! It sounds like you are in a fever. These sets (14 - 15 rounds) can last anywhere from 1 to I believe 7 times. I would say just keep playing it. If nothing else unplug it for a couple of days.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to johntofva

Thanks
    Thanks Received

most pachinkos will go thur a 15 round fever and then you will get either a timed or 100 spin challenge rounds. usually you will fever again before its over.

then you start all over with challenge rounds. and the cycle will continue.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After the big bonus (15 round fever) you will be in "High Probability Mode" In the parlor... you want as MANY bonuses as possible.

If you are new to Pachinko, and you aren't runing balls through the machine during the fevers, this may seem to get a little tedious, waiting for the bonus rounds to end.

THEY WILL EVENTUALLY STOP, but you could EASILY repeat the bonuses many times, before you exit High Probability spin mode. I haven't hit a bonus on my Jaws machine yet, or I would tell you EXACTLY what to look for, but don't fear... it is normal and if you love lights, music, sounds, and video (like me) I can never (almost) get enough.

For those times when I get tired and need to go to bed, I shoot balls and keep the hoppers loaded. This gets you through the bonuses WAY quicker, and off to bed sooner.

Because I use battle counters to keep stats... I like to run the machines until they go back to normal play mode.

Seems like most machines can be turned off during fever, and they will resume the next time you turn them on.

If you REALLY want OUT !!! Reset the machine with the button, but the machine will forget what stage it is in and you start over from step 1

Enjoy

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First of all - let me thank everyone here for their warm welcome and great information.
    Okay - I guess it was normal. And it DID end. EVENTUALLY. Whew!

Yes - I was certainly in HIGH PROBABILITY MODE as I tried not to kill jaws and the game said END but that last spin always won and it said WIN right after I lost. I was like "but I want to lose now". Sure, if I was winning balls, I would have loved it. That 15 round thing with the big door opening at the bottom would have won me thousands of balls in the parlor. But the repetition at home was maddening. Finally - the sun is back out and I am starting over.

FYI - I bought the machine from SLOT-PACHINKO and despiite some peoples reservations about Curt and the company, they really have been very good. The machine was in EXCELLENT condition. Had to be from a non-smoking parlor and looks sort of NEW. I mean, really new. Better than I had hoped. The screen itself is still crystal clear.

The downside - they forgot to send the glass. Balls were getting stuck between the plastic and the board. Curt is sending the glass right away and apologized of course.

So, the only way for me to play is throwing the balls into the slot by hand over and over and over - my arms are built now <G>

I also ordered their wall cabinet - will stain it in Mahogany and put it into the game room.

I would like to know more about the machine and it's functions as well as how to repair simple things if they ever break. Since this newer than most machines, is their a book or manual available to have on hand for when something does break down? Any information helpful.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
    John
    PandaThunder

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PandaThunder

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Panda,

Many of us have these frames, so we can help if anything goes wrong !

I have the Jaws Game guide, but I haven't translated it yet. I'll try to post you some scans in this thread of the book, this weekend FWIW. You can also see the game information here

http://www.kyoraku.co.jp/public/prod...aws/index.html

PS - I can't believe they didn't ship the glass lol. You will have a bit more fun once it arrives ^_^

PS - easter egg warning, make sure to press chance while the intro is being played

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rubberratt View Post
    PS - easter egg warning, make sure to press chance while the intro is being played

It's best used when unsuspecting people are near by
    My favorite color is Ham

17. The following user says "Thanks" to BigBearSteve