Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you complained to PayPal?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

All...it is totally inappropriate for me to comment on this thread. The only thing I will comment on in this PUBLIC forum is that there is some incorrect information being shared concerning some "flyers" we used to distribute with our product. The one thing I will say is that facts should be gathered before accusations as serious as these are made. Everyone is free to purchase product from what ever vendor they choose to and I respect the freedom of this board to share experiences and help the consumer choose what and where to purchase. But if FACTs are incorrectly communicated on this fantastic source of information..it will lower the value received from this QUALITY source.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm sorry I must have missed it, what accusations is it your referring to?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Milt for clearing this up.

This is the first we have heard from you regarding the fact that you no longer send out flyers advertising PC and the 2 free months.

I appreciate you answering this now and I have retracted (erased) my original question about it.
    Lew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt

You stated,
    accusations as serious as these are made
    I read this entire thread and no accusations were made to my knowledge. So, I would like you to explain to everyone what it is you are referring to with this statement.

I read a premise that was posed by one of the members here but no accusations. Please Milt, respond to this query.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think he thought I was accusing him of still sending out flyers for PC that said the two months free etc. I do have away of saying things as you all know that may sound like that but basicly all I wanted to know was : is he still sending out the flyers with his Pachislo shipments. He has come on and said he no longer is. That is good enough for me .

I know I ruffled some feathers but I think it was important to all of us to know where he stands on this free 2 month issue that some people are not having honored. He I think answered that question quite well.

Lew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

nice way of clearing things up azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Clearing what up? There's nothing clear to me. The man came on here stating that one of the members here was making "serious accusations". I don't think so! No one is going to accuse my members of slighting them without backing it up!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

not clearing up what milt said, but making what was said and why it was said more clear.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa,

This is over as the other posters have stated. It will be beating a dead horse if we keep this alive...I won't get sucked into this with you. I wish you and all who read this post a very healthy and happy holiday season. Milt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As always in a forum it's hard to express in a sentence your thoughts. There is no voice inflections to help convey the way you mean things to sound. Also, several points, questions, etc. may be put into one post.

To everyone, Emoticons are the closest thing we have to expressing your feelings.

As I read the postings one Member thought certain flyers were being added to orders from a certain vendor. We knew the flyers were being added at one time and the user was assuming and/or asking if they still were being put in and if so he didn't care for this action, but also stated he would like to be corrected if this wasn't the case anymore. Vendor probably felt somewhat threaten by this and replied.

It appears it is over and a mute point now. I take it from the posts the vendor is no longer offering the flyer in question and possibly hasn't for "X" length of time now.

Again, I believe it's hard to express thoughts with a few words.

:wink:
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sucked into what Milt? You were the one who made the statement. I'm only asking you to tell me what you were referring to when you accused one of my members of making accusations about you. I didn't read it and I read the thread as it was happening.

Come on Milt! If you're going to come here and make statements that my users are making accusations about you I want to know what it is your referring to. If they've said something innappropriate and accusatory I want to deal with it, but I need to know what it is???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa,
    Please read through the thread. It is clear that the person who had the concerns in the first place now understands the story. This is over, please let it die a natural death in bulletin board heaven. If I have offended you I will publicly appologize....If you think I have offended anyone else on the board, I publicly apologize to them too. Can we please let this go now?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will take this as an assumption that you're satisfied that you were not slighted by one of our members and everyone is happy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt...

I apologize to you... as a moderator in this forum system... that I asked you to come in here to possibly clear it up. Had I known that it would have turned out like this, I never would have asked for you to comment. Many here respect your business and the service you provide, both during and after a sale... myself included. Some others here have not experienced that for themselves.
    I am sincerely sorry that you were subjected to this on a board that I help moderate.
    And I wish you and yours a healthy, happy holiday season, too!
    Thanks for taking the time to communicate on the forum. I know you are very busy right now.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No one is questioning the sales or the service after the sale. We all know the reputation and it's deserved. However I do question coming on to an open forum and stating that our user base is making "serious accusations" about said business. I was here and read it all as it happened and nothing of the sort was said. Show me the post, provide me a quote and I'll aplogize and deal with the offending user.

Otherwise don't make rash statements and claims about our users that you can't back up!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I canceled my subscription on 12/12/04 AFTER I was Charged for this month. The payment was deducted on 12/09/04 so my subscription should not have expired until 1/08/05, Right? I can See them getting away with not giving me my 2 free months even though I have a confirmation Email from Dave explaining the free months kick in after I cancel. But canceling before my subscription expires is tantamount to theft, I think. How do I file a claim with PayPal... where do I go.. the paypal website is more convoluted than the Electoral College. This really sucks!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You have to file your complaint with paypal. Look in this thread, a few posts down on the first page is some instructions.

http://www.pachitalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=263

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you should have got an email from pc saying all accounts were canceled because of a software problem

he wants everyone to join up again for 2 free months with his new paypal account

DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE :twisted:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

dave just refunded my money :wink:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There's an unexpected Christmas treat! 8-)

and his heart grew three sizes that day... :-o

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast