Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm New-> Pachinko for Brother!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation I'm New-> Pachinko for Brother!

Hi I am new to the forums!

I am looking for a Pachinko machine for my brother's birthday. He really likes Anime and I am looking for a Pachinko Machine that features Anime.

I think he would really like one of the evanglion machines. Possibly Neo fever powerful or tiger mask (I think thats also anime). Which evanglion Pachinko should I buy if I decide on that one? I think there are three evanglion pachinko machines?

What other new popular Anime based pachinko machines are available?

From reading the forums I can see Arby is a highly recommended Pachinko dealer and I would like to buy from him if possible. How do I buy from Arbycoffee?

I have seen the evanglion here also http://www.slot-pachinko.com/

I love these forums very informative and fun. I hope someone can help me break my Pachinko virginity with a great Pachinko for my bother.

If I get one machine here to start with how many Pachinko balls should I have to run it properly?

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Johnny9ball

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I'm New-> Pachinko for Brother!

First off, welcome.

I am sure that someone will give you some ideas on some good Anime themed machines. I don't have any with that theme, so I can't help you out there, but I wanted to say welcome anyway!

As for Arby, he IS top notch. You could always shoot him a PM and see what he has available.
    - Nick
    If you aren't having fun, then you aren't doing it right!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks! I am getting a bad Fever now a Pachino Fever and I am really wanting to buy one for myself now that I have done some research on them.

An aliens vs predator would be an awsome Pachino game if they ever made one.

How many balls should you have for one Pachino machine? Seams like most auctions include 500 as a starter, but is that enough?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can highly recommend any of the Evangelion pachinkos as I have all three. And I think anyone on here that has one or more from the series will recommend them also. I think 3 is the best as it has more videos than the others although each has slightly different clips from each other to some extent.

If you want to see video of them in action you can search here for some of the videos I have posted or search on youtube for "Evangelion pachinko" and you will find all of the ones I have posted for Evangelion 2nd impact and for Evangelion miracles.

to contact arby you can use the private messages box on the top right of the page. He is great to deal with and takes great care with all the machines he sells.( I got my Eva 3 from him and it looks like new)

And welcome to PatchiTalk

I like to have 2000 for each machine but you can get by with1500
    Last edited by owennewton; 11-19-2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: adding info
    the

LLTR

7. The following user says "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A lot of vendors supply only 500 balls with the machines. That's never enough. You want to have at least 1000. Otherwise you're refilling the hopper a lot during a Fever.
    Youngjedi

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

500 pachinko balls is probably not enough. I keep about 1500+ in each of my machines
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: I'm New-> Pachinko for Brother!

I just sent Arby a PM and he got back to me right away. I sent him a second PM with more info on what I was looking for. I think my brother would love the Evangelion 3 Pachinko. I am still learning a lot about them and trying to narrow down the one I would like to get for myself. Maybe I will just get one for my bro and play his sometimes.

If I can find one that I would really like with a theme that I love I would consider getting one for myself also. For now though I for sure am going to get an anime themed one for my brother.

Does Arby convert all his machines to Cyclic or is that a request only extra expense if you order from him? I think I would have more fun playing with lots of balls. (Might be a lot of work though). Looks like I will order an extra 1k balls with my machine also.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Start off with a parlor ready machine and see how you like it after a month or so. If your not enjoying all the ball swapping back and forth then you can mod it cyclic if you choose.
    After playing parlor ready for a while I converted one to cyclic and just loved it. Now all my games are cyclic. I just shoot and enjoy. I will say that on this issue I seem to be in the minority as more members prefer to keep them parlor ready.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

welcome to the site! evangelion is a damn good machine, forever powerful is a good machine if you can find it. those are the few that i know of.. samuraislot on ebay has some good ones. but doesnt seem to have any listed at the time.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have almost 4000 pachinko balls for my machine (I swap around 3 different cells, or "games," within the same pachinko frame.) There are many times that I have shot about 800-1000 balls and then hit a fever, and for the machines I have, I can go through about another 2500 balls in one fever round.

That is on the high side. 500 isn't enough, you've figured that out already, 1000 is borderline, 1500 is more realistic without going crazy like me.

Of course, if I went fully cyclic, I wouldn't need even 100 balls.. I think that they add fun and excitement to the machine, but that is a personal preference.
    - Nick

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They make an awesome cabinet here. http://www.slot-pachinko.com/CABINET.HTM

I think if you modded the top of that cabinet you could easily put a ton of balls on top at a time and not worry about running out to much. Its also reasonably priced at 80$. I am leaning toward the Evan 2 or 3 with a nice cabinet and 2k-3k balls for my brothers birthday present.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Or you can build one like I did with a monster ball holding area at the top. I could fit about another 1000 balls in mine if I wanted without having them "heaping" over the top...
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22228

Seriously though, those "premade" cabinets are pretty good for the money and save you the hassle of building if you aren't so inclined...
    - Nick

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would probbly spend a lot less on a premade cabinet than on the tools and materials to build one.

I can get Evangelion Second impact here for 199$ + 80$ cabinet not bad. http://www.slot-pachinko.com/07PHTL/P2007EVANGELION.HTM

Some peeps give em good reviews also.

I guess I will keep my eye out for a while and keep watching Ebay for some Pachinko's filtering down. or maybe if someone here has one thay want to get rid of I can take it off there hands for a few dollars hehe. Got to watch those auctions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME !!!
    SPIN LUCK #2973 *** KING CAMEL *** SINBAD ADVENTURE *** AUTOMATIC *** WILD WOLF *** DEATH VALLEY *** NEO PLANETT *** THE CYBORG SOLDIER 009 SP *** DESTROYER

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Evangelion one is also a very good machine, I love mine.

I also prefer Palour ready for all the ball action

nothing beats all those winning balls dropping into the bottom tray
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: I'm New-> Pachinko for Brother!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the forum!!! That is a great birthday gift for your brother...how thoughtful!!! If you ever need an extra sister, I am available and my birthday is in June
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

TA is a very good vendor that stands by their product. I won mine on Ebay from Samaraislots a lot cheaper.

the cabinet looks good and I see they are using a version of Pachitalks paint tray mod

one of us should have patented it
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It seams like a lot of people recommend them as a good vendor.

I just seen some Spiderman Pachinko vids looks very nice. Might have to consider one of those as my bro is a spiderman fan also. http://www.slot-pachinko.com/06PHTL/P2006SPIDERNEO.HTM

I cant seam to find Samuraislots store on ebay can anyone point me in the right direction.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast