Thread: www.bigbearpachisloshop.com -inquiry-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default www.bigbearpachisloshop.com -inquiry-

Dear all,

To pachislo vendors, I'd like to ask a couple of questions so that I could make some good business opportunities for both of us.

Let's say, I can provide you with any machines you want at your bidding prices. Then, (1) what machines, (2) how many of them, and (3) at what prices would you like?

I install new door keys (with cylinders) and odds changing keys to machines. Ten light bulbs come with each machine. I also include transformers (115V-24V 8A) for 24V machines, although I don't do the installation. No printed manuals, but I give you manuals as Word formatted files. I make sure machines work good with operational tests. Machines are NEITHER refurbished NOR polished. I supply parts for your refurbishing when it's necessary. No tokens provided, but I can sell you them separately from machines. I pay for the cross-pacific transportation to Texas, but you are responsible for domestic transportation from Willis, Texas to your location. There is no minimum quantity for order -- you can make an order on one machine. When you retail those machines, you are responsible for your customer care -- that is, you sell machines under your name.

I might be able to carry out this offer because I know some Japanese pachislo distributors eager to sell their products.

If you are interested in this, please give me a reply. If you want to talk about this personally, please send your message to:

sales@bigbearpachisloshop.com

I keep all the messages confidential. Only I myself read your message and never say anything about it.

I would like you to consider one thing on pricing. Each machine costs $12-5 for the cross-pacific transportation even though I will use a 40-foot container. Please take it into consideration.

Hope we can make something interesting out of this.

Gaku Kino****a
    Big Bear Pachislo Shop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What AMP transformer do you plan to offer (5, 6, 8)? And any tokens?

And should a machine arrive unusable or in need of parts before refurbishing can you offer any solutions to get it in a saleable condition?
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

David,

Thank you for the quick response. I revised the original message. Please re-read it.

best,
    gaku

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: www.bigbearpachisloshop.com -inquiry-

gaku one question comes to my mind when you say you have some people in Japan anxious to do business here. Do you have the availability of Pachinkos also :?:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

azlew,

Regarding pachinko, I'm sure there are some aggressive Japanese distributors. However, I have no acquaintances of such distributors.

As for me, I wouldn't venture pachinko business at this point simply because I am swamped with pachislo stuff right now.

best,
    gaku

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by gaku
    azlew,

Regarding pachinko, I'm sure there are some aggressive Japanese distributors. However, I have no acquaintances of such distributors.

As for me, I wouldn't venture pachinko business at this point simply because I am swamped with pachislo stuff right now.

best,
    gaku
    Thanks gaku.

By the way if you happen to run across some acquaintances of yours that are looking to sell containers of pachinkos, do not hesitate to contact me and I will make sure the info gets to the retailers interested near me.

Just a suggestion : You might want to consider bringing in some...as I understand they can be brought in with your container orders.

Thanks again for your response :!: