Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: more Vendors on eBay

mew1972

Default more Vendors on eBay

I'm new to this message board and I'm looking to buy my first PachiSlo slot machine. I have heard great things about some other vendors on this message board, but I haven't seen anything about eBay vendors pachislot777 or midohioslotmachines. Anyone have any experiences to share?

Also, anyone have any thoughts to share on LCD displays and the bonus games that are played on them? I was looking at Betty Boop, Azteca Legend, Thunder V2, or Outlaw (LCD) vs. something without LCD (ie. Tarot Master, Marine Carnival, 7 Vs. $)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachislot777 is also known as DGI (Direct Gaming International) and I believe the other Admin here (Tulsa) has had good luck with them.

Their website is nothing special, but here is a link: http://www.skillstop.com/aboutus.asp

Midohio I have seen, but have heard nothing about.
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by David R.
    Pachislot777 is also known as DGI (Direct Gaming International) and I believe the other Admin here (Tulsa) has had good luck with them.
    I have purchased a Pachislo and also pachinko balls from them.

I have not had any problems with them at all. Everything arrived in good shape, was well packaged, and very clean.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Direct Gaming International
    coin-op@pacbell.net; pachislot777 (mail@skillstop.com)
    (714) 441-2739, tech support line at 714-441-0806
    2116 E. Walnut Avenue, Suite B
    Fullerton, California, 92831

They very fine Tech. support. I have bought many thing from them, if there was a problem, they handled fast and cleared it up.

Good People :grin:
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought four machines from DGI a long time ago and everyone was without issue. Clean and ready for play.

MidOhio.. PM user Davis about them.. :twisted:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

stay the hell away from MIDOHIO, they are shcizo pachislo sellers. THey will tel you one price and then act like they never said one thinga bout that price and jack it up 100$. They are mean nasty and have no business selling the machines. Its not fun to thme its a job! I hope this is clear enough!

pearothed2

Default demos777 on ebay

i purchased one from ebay by demos777, great communication, 100% pos feedback, lifetime warranty, 500 tokens and FREE light bulbs for life. i would check them out !!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i just bought a machine from stealth and they are a great company they will get all of my future business

Utopia1dc

Does anyone know if demos777 (on ebay) goes by any other aliases? Also, has anyone dealt with him?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

he doesnt go with any other allias that i know of i just dealt with him. he is a great guy and runs a nice operation. i bought a machine about 2 weeks ago and i am hoping to buy another from him tonight. you cant go wrong buying from milt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Demos777 is Stealth Home Amusement. As stated he only has 1 Ebay Userid (at least that sells Pachislos).

Stealth Home Page
    Firewire

Fever Hunter Urban Archaeologist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I bought from midohioslotmachines and was very pleased

I just purchased my first machine about two weeks ago. It arrived yesterday (I mailed payment so that slowed the process a few days) and since I had never played a pachislo machine I needed help first thing!! I called them and they talked a few minutes and after realizing it was costing me long distance charges we hung up phone so they could call me back. That was very considerate I thought. After about half hour of talking I knew how to use machine including resetting, setting game skill levels, etc. About shipping..... FEDEX did their best to screw this up. First they destroyed the bar code label and when replacing it someone at Fedex typed in the wrong zip code so my shipment went to wrong city. Box was nearly beat to pieces when machine finally arrives but because of foam packing inside box the machine was in perfect condition. It was clean as a pin and works perfect. I did think their shipping cost to be higher than it should be.... $84.50 including insurance from OHIO to TENNESSEE. I'd buy from "midohioslotmachines" on ebay again but I would base my bid taking shipping cost into consideration!! I bought a "CLUB RODEO rave dance theme SLOT MACHINE" for $222.29 and that includes shipping cost. I looked this same machine up on several websites and I got mine cheaper than any advertised prices I saw anywhere else. That's all I know about them but I would rate their product and service as Very Good. Hope this helps, Randy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'd like to RETRACT the above review I gave for seller midohioslotmachines!! I had to contact them only two weeks after getting machine about a problem and was talked to like a dog. They were hateful and rude and told me tough luck it's my problem now. In an email I was told the seven day return policy was up and offered no help with warranty service. Supposed to have a one year warranty as stated in ebay listing but don't believe that. They don't stand behind what they sell and are very irrasible people to deal with..... AVOID buying from midohioslotmachines on ebay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Randy,
    What be the problem you are having with your machine ?
    We might be able to help, we have many vendors here who are very nice, and will be glade to help you figure out the problem.

So my friend type away and we will read.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's certainly been my experience when someone is left hanging by a vendor others have stepped in to help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Tulsa and Arby,
    The machine they sent me, a Club Rodeo, only works with quarters. They sent it to me this way and were supposed to send me the correct coin mechanism but never did. The tokens that came with it will not work but quarters will. It's against the law for me to have a machine that works on real money here in Tennessee. I live very close to Kentucky and have relatives there, so I took machine out of state till I get it fixed to just accept tokens. That's not the only problems though, after having the machine a few days I was getting coins from the hopper and noticed the transformer is a 5 amp but in their ebay listing they claim they use a 6 amp. This isn't a big deal by itself outside of false advertising. Last the tokens are faulty. I bought a machine from Pashilo USA (Robert) and the midohio tokens won't work in that machine either. I asked Robert about the tokens after reading a post he did the other day for tokens he had for sale. He told me the tokens with a sharp wirelike rim sometimes are subject to not go down the coin slot. That's exactly what's happening, they hang up half way down the slot in the Club Rodeo and get rejected in the machine I bought from Pachilo USA. The machine Robert sent me is outstanding. Everything works perfect and his tokens are good. Anyway I've filed a complaint with ebay about midohio sending me an illegal machine that takes real money and false advertising then not correcting the situation. I hate to cause someone any problems but if they don't make this right I plan to contact their local sheriffs department about selling me an illegal machine.
    I've read the coin mechanisms can be altered to accept money but this one does not have a shim or tape or any other obvious things done to it and I have no idea how I could adjust it to just take tokens. Any advice will be most appreciated!! I like the Club Rodeo machine, My wife really likes it... it's easy to win on and I love the one I bought from Robert, it's a Tatsujin and so far not very easy to get in the bonus round and I like a challenge! Thanks for replying to my post. I really like being a member of this group, everyone is very good about helping each other. I guess that's why we don't see midohio on here, they ain't very nice people in my opinion.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The tokens you received from Robert, do they work in your Club Rodeo? It could simply be the tokens that seller sent you are the issue. While this will not prevent it from accepting quarters it might allow you to use it with tokens.

We can't have a machine that accpets quarters in Oklahoma either and I received one from Square1 that would. As long as it stays in your home and you're only feeding it tokens I'm sure it would be fine. I wouldn't try and sell it at a local flea market or anything. I sold mine in a garage sale I had.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa, I tried Roberts tokens and they didn't work in it either. During first phone conversation with midohio they told me they shipped me the wrong machine as they had set one up for another customer to work on quarters. And they promised to send me a correct coin mechanism to fix it but never did. They wrote me a hateful email a couple of days ago and haven't replied since to numerious emails. I've given up on dealing with them unless ebay can inspire them to make good on the item. Main reason I moved it to another state is all it would take is a friend who saw here it to mention around town what we had a slot machine full of quarters to get me in big trouble. Ours is a small town where everyone knows everybodies business!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My suggestion now would be to contact other vendors and see who might have a Rodeo coin mech. We have most of the vendors listed here on the board. Or one of them will see this post and if they have one they can PM you. I would contact them first though.

In their containers they get some "parts" machines that can't really be sold as working models. This is your best bet. If you paid them by credit card you can always pull that money back if it's within 30 days too.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

randywright
    The machine they sent me, a Club Rodeo, only works with quarters.
    You can check with these two vendors for the parts you need & cost.

Milt Cohen
    c/o Stealth Home Amusement
    98 College Ave
    Rochester, NY 14607
    888-798-1761 (Toll-Free), 585-271-3844 (Office), (demos@rochester.rr.com) E-mail
    www.stealthhomeamusement.com, www.planethollyweb.com

Direct Gaming International (DGI)
    coin-op@pacbell.net; pachislot777 (mail@skillstop.com)
    (714) 441-2739, tech support line at 714-441-0806
    2116 E. Walnut Avenue, Suite B
    Fullerton, California, 92831

I was getting coins from the hopper and noticed the transformer is a 5 amp but in their ebay listing they claim they use a 6 amp.
    Robert sella 8 amp. transformer and gives good directions on changing them.

Pachislo USA Japanese Slot Machines;
    www.pachislousa.com
    Pachislo (pachislo@pachislousa.com)
    Robert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast