Hi all. I'm new to pachi . Last week I purchased Electrocoin "Getter Mouse" from barn sale and it worked for 3 days - although it had a few quirks like once reels would spin but I couldn't stop them . After turning off and on a few times it worked fine. Then wouldn't accept more than 3 coins. should I be able to load more at once? . Last time we played my son earned 50 credits machine went all excited - a lots of loud music - I suppose it should happen when you get lucky but then shortly my son earned 50 points again and loud music came up again with all flashing lights and HE sign lit up. I tryed most of the suggestions from Jeff on HE error but I didn't want to force something , affraid may be some springs will pop out . Does anyone has a diagram how to open the hopper? Before I had kids I worked as a computer consultant so opened a lot of CPU's and tinkered with them but this is something new to me . I already checked all visable connections on the hopper. Sorry for the long post , I think details are important. One more thing: can I lower the music on this machine? Thank you to all in advance,
Alla