Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NET Machine 7 vs. Dollars

Thanks
    Thanks Received

this is what I understand from this slot so far,

once you hit the bonus (a 777 or $$$) you get to play a bonus mode 24 spins, and up to three chances of super bonus of 8 spins each. A total of 48 spins I believe.

to get into super bonus, you have to hit three "Replay" reels. and then get 8 guaranteed spins of 15 coins = 120 coins. This is pretty boring here because it always ends at 8 spins, and always pays out 15 coins per spin. 120 coins per super bonus round. There are 12 LEDs , but I've never had less or more than 8 spins in "super bonus mode"

now, assuming you hit the 3 replays, 3 times, you'll get a guarantee
    ed 360 coins. but you don't want to hit all three times before your 24 spins are up, since the bonus will end whatever comes first, the 24 spins or the 3 bonus plays.

so from what I understand, you only want to hit the three replay reels once about every 8 spins... that way you rack up coins during regular bonus play! otherwise, if you enter super bonus too quickly, you lose out in getting regular bonus coins.

i've only managed to lit up the 450 coin display once!!!

There is also some info on the slot about the "$" dollar but I can't seem to understand what it means. I have never been paid out on the $ dollar reel (the gold/yellow colored one)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Esc... I read your message 5 times before starting to understand how this works. Thanks for posting that. I think I'm finally understanding the Bonus/Super Bonus mode. :-?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I haven't played that one but here is how I think it works.

SEVEN DOLLARS

The Seven Dollars machines were made by NET in 1999. The Japanese name for the machine is just "Seven Dollars" but it is better known in the US as "Seven VS Dollars" because that's what it says on the belly glass. It's a 7-line, A-type, twin BB, BB only machine.

Seven Dollars was the first machine to have a Twin Big Bonus. They called it a "Double A-Type" or "AA-Type" back then. "Twin BB" means that it has two types of Big Bonus (Normal Big or Super Big). If you hit 777 or $$7 it will be the Normal Big. If you hit 77$ or $$$ it will be the Super Big. The symbol on the right reel decides which type of Big Bonus you get. 7 for Normal or $ for Super. If you know it is trying to line up a bonus pattern you aim for the $ on the right reel to try to get the super big.

The Normal Big will line up mostly three watermelons for a payout of 7. The Normal Big has an average payout of 370, but you can win over 400. During the Super Big you line up two bells on the left and center reels then aim for the black dollar sign on the right reel to get it to stop with a 7 for a payout of 15 (bell-bell-7). The Super Big has an average payout of 470, but you can win over 500.

It's a A-Type machine so the Big Bonus will end after 30 plays (where you can bet 3 for 7 lines) or after the third Regular Bonus which ever comes first.

If you get three replay symbols on a pay-line during the Big Bonus it will pay 3 and start a Regular Bonus. The regular bonus will end after 12 plays or after 8 winning plays which ever comes first. Most of the time you will just get 8 wins in a row and it will end. During the Regular Bonus you bet 1 for the center horizontal pay-line only. It pays 15 for each win. 8 plays x 15 payout = 120 paid out. 120 payout - 8 bet = 112.

The "Bonus Stage" meter to the right of the reel window shows the accumulated winnings during the BB. It adds the amount payed out and subtracts the amount bet.

Digital Chance:
    On the Digital Chance "33" or "55" is high chance if the stops with "77" it starts the Bonus Kakutei mode (kakutei means decision or definite). During the Bonus Kakutei mode the machine will, if possible, line up one of the bonus patterns to start the Big Bonus.

Line LED Chance:
    There are three patterns for the "Line LED Chance". The "seesaw" type indicates a chance for three watermelons or Big Bonus Kakutei. The "screw" type indicates a chance for three bells or Big Bonus Kakutei. The "figure eight" type indicates a chance for a Big Bonus.

The gold $'s are only good for the Reach Patterns. The Reach patterns are a bonus flag notification. If you see a reach pattern you should aim for the 7's & $'s and try to line up a bonus pattern.

It has 7 pay-lines. It uses the 5 standard pay-lines, 3 horizontal and 2 diagonal, plus 2 irregular lines (left center - middle center-right upper & Left center - middle center-right lower).

You can bet 1 to 3 coins except during the regular bonus.
    1 coin for 1 pay-line; the center horizontal pay-line only
    2 coins for 3 pay-lines; the 3 horizontal pay-lines
    3 coins for 7 pay-lines; the 3 horizontal, the 2 diagonal, and the 2 irregular.

It's a "BB Only" Machine (It doesn't have a regular bonus except during the BB.)

It looks like it has two lamps at the left of the reel window that light up during the big bonus to show what type it is, 7 for normal or $ for super.

____________________________________________________________ ________

Probability & Payout:
    Setting 1: Big Bonus Probability 1/303, Payout 92.4% - 94.6%
    Setting 2: Big Bonus Probability 1/282, Payout 95.8% - 98.2%
    Setting 3: Big Bonus Probability 1/264, Payout 99.2% - 101.8%
    Setting 4: Big Bonus Probability 1/248, Payout 102.6% - 105.3%
    Setting 5: Big Bonus Probability 1/234, Payout 105.9% - 108.8%
    Setting 6: Big Bonus Probability 1/218, Payout 110.7% - 113.8%
    The actual payout percentage will very because of skill involved.

____________________________________________________________ ________
    Prize Patterns:

Black $ - Black $ - Black $ pays 15 + Starts Super Big
    Red Seven - Red Seven - Black $ pays 15 + Starts Super Big
    Black $ - Black $ - Red Seven pays 15 + Starts Normal Big
    Red Seven - Red Seven - Red Seven pays 15 + Starts Normal Big

Bell - Bell - Bell Pays 15 / in BB pays 3
    Watermelon - Watermelon - Watermelon Pays 5 / in BB pays 7
    Bell - Bell - Red Seven Pays 0 / in BB pays 15
    Cherry - Any - Any Pays 2 / in BB pays 2

Replay - Replay - Replay Replay / in BB pays 3 and starts a RB

During the Regular Bonus:
    Replay - Replay - Replay pays 15
    Bell - Replay - Replay pays 15

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachi_sloter
    I haven't played that one but here is how I think it works.

SEVEN DOLLARS
    Thank you! That explains a lot, there are a few items I am still confused on, but maybe when I play it again it will come in clear.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slotter
    Esc... I read your message 5 times before starting to understand how this works. Thanks for posting that. I think I'm finally understanding the Bonus/Super Bonus mode. :-?
    yes. it can be confusing, I've been playing the machine for a year and still don't understand it totally. :oops:

read the above message posted by pachi_sloter and it explains everything in detail.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Argh!!! Watermelons -- where??? $$$, don't have them either!!! Bells, no way!!!

Don't confuse me!!! hahahah!!! sheesh!!! :wink:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Argh!!! Watermelons -- where??? $$$, don't have them either!!! Bells, no way!!!

Don't confuse me!!! hahahah!!! sheesh!!! :wink:
    is that your continental XXXX machine?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Esc, yes... that is my Cont XXXX machine.

Why?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Esc, yes... that is my Cont XXXX machine.

Why?
    just wondering if it plays the same as the 7vsDollars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2