Thread: Bidz.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Bidz.com

I clicked on one of the adds. Bidz.com. Has any one won a auction from them or looked into there stuff. Looks like prices start high.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My girlfriend and I have bought jewelry and artwork from there. The Pachislos aka Slot Machines used to be at really great low starting prices but the market has gotten to the point there that they can put almost any starting price and they get it + more.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The sole vendor on bidz is square1 distributors. $89 shipping and from what I have seen, very few of his auctions end with bids. He starts them all around 200+. I wouldn't recommend them. Practically the same vendor as Valley Gaming. I do believe at one time the vendor that was on bidz was DGI and they have moved on to eBay. That's when square1 moved in. At least that is the story I remember hearing.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is, its good ole Dean over on Bidz.com Hes an okay guy, if you call him and talk to him hell give you a much better deal than buying one on bidz. Ive bought a couple of machines from him and both came clean and was quite happy with them!