Thread: OK, Now What???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default OK, Now What???

I finally had a chance to sit down and try out the machine. After about 40 or so tokens, I hit the Bonus and played out the 30 free games. Once done, the machine locked up. Turning on and off did not reset it. Since I don't have the reset key for the thing (see my earlier post from last week) what do I do now?
    Claude
    Work is for people who can't fish

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: OK, Now What???

you most likely ran out of tokens or have the reset button after big bonus set to on. You should have a button for reset on the inside door or by the power suply which might solve your problem without a key, and you can turn the machine on its side and stick your hand through the hole to lift a lever to open front door.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

try turning the key on the door to the left. this is a soft reset.otherwise you'll have to drop me a pm and i'll come up and give you a hand installing a switch.(i've got a pile of them)

5. The following user says "Thanks" to birdbrain

Thanks
    Thanks Received

there should be two switches side by side either by power supply or by the reset button,

turn them both to the opposite direction, the machine will not require a reset after bonus rounds again.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

7. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, but I didn't run out of tokens. Also, the key I don't have is the one for the power supply not the front door. Actually, I have neither, but have found out that just about any key will open the front.

I will try the soft reset on the front and let you know if it doesn't work. Need to finish my beer first.
    Claude

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So, I have pushed every button inside and out. Found a Master padlock key that actually fit in and turned the pwr supply key switch. Followed reset directions that came with it and still on the front display it says WAIT. In the credit window it says 5 (which was the credits I had left) and in the Payout window is says oF.

With all the lights and music going, my 3 year old is itching to play. Try explaining a reset button to her. She wants to throw a toy either at me or the machine. HEY, maybe that will fix it.
    Claude

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Once you do a hard reset, you have to reset the odds. Iff it's where you want it, hold down the spin knob for about 5 seconds, then turn the reset key back. Check out the video in the How To Videos.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It would be helpful if you told us what machine you have. If your lock is broken for some reason and any key opens the door. Look on the inside case you will see the lock the attaches the door to the inside of the machine, and another one which goes by a black sensor, just move this whole bar down so that the metal is no longer in the sensor and it should go back to normal.
    "Listen, our practice will be different today. I want you to forget that I'm your master and use all that I taught you."

12. The following user says "Thanks" to maury

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, I put the model in my original post about need a power supply reset key. It is a Continental XXXX

Thanks
    Claude