Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: www.bigbearpachisloshop.com totally new!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now when you get this sign, how long or how many spins, typically does it take to get to the RB or BB?

Off subject question. When the machine is slipping the reels, do they generally slip the 3rd reel only? I can usually eye shoot the first two (of most machines) quite easily but the third one (far right reel) is generally not so easy to hit.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa,

Once you observed the sign, you would hit a RB/BB right after next game if you could perform an eye-shooting. One thing you should be aware of is, the machine had already decided which bonus it would bring on: either a RB or a BB. This means if you aim a BB, while the machine is giving out a RB, you will not get a BB no matter what. In other words, you may waste some games to figure out which one you can get.

Regarding slipping reels, if you mean the machine slips the right reel only. I am not sure of it. Probably you may want to try different stopping orders, like left-right-middle, or right-middle-left. I just presume that the machine would slip the last reel you stopped...

k46tank,

I'll put an Owner's Manual for Azteca Legend on my site in February, or March 1st at latest. It includes a description about the set-up screen. Please come check my site once in a while.

best,
    gaku

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe it is the last reel you stop. Because I have tried from right to left and been able to get the 3rd and 2nd reel to stop were I want. Then I can't hit the 1st reel.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by gaku
    Tulsa,

Once you observed the sign, you would hit a RB/BB right after next game if you could perform an eye-shooting. One thing you should be aware of is, the machine had already decided which bonus it would bring on: either a RB or a BB. This means if you aim a BB, while the machine is giving out a RB, you will not get a BB no matter what. In other words, you may waste some games to figure out which one you can get.

Regarding slipping reels, if you mean the machine slips the right reel only. I am not sure of it. Probably you may want to try different stopping orders, like left-right-middle, or right-middle-left. I just presume that the machine would slip the last reel you stopped...

best,
    gaku
    We're having a similar discussion in another thread and we certainly appreciate your knowledge and taking the time to discuss it with us.

We are attempting to determine if there is actually skill involved. We seem to be seeing a potential of both being the case. When the machine determines prior to the spin as you suggest here, there would be no skill invovled. It's just a matter of pressing the stop buttons and you get whatever the machine wants to give you.

However when we talk about eye shooting - this is a skill. This is something to be practiced and conquered.

Can you have both? Can some part of the play of these machines be skill and pre-determination? Or in Japan, is the real skill in winning, knowing when to keep your yen at home and not venturing into the parlours?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It seems in normal play no matter how you stop the reels you won't hit a winner. But when a notifier comes up skill is involved in stopping the reels to win. But it is easier to hit at this time.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

maybe that why my wife is so good at it, she got eyes in the back of her head and hand eye cordanation
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa,

"Skill" and "Pre-determination" are what make pachislo machines so interesting. The truth I believe is that you cannot generalize which one is more important and how they are related each other. I will elaborate this discussion in my site, the section "Pachislo World" next year. I will try to present logical explanation, considering many factors involved in this issue.

For now, I'd just like to point out a critical viewpoint -- different models require different extents of skills. For example, One Bar (Belco), Million God (Mizuho), and Gold XR (Mizuho) require little skills to earn a massive amount of tokens, whereas Aruze's Hanabi series and Sammy's Juo do require some skills to win full rewards. The former machines make winning combinations no matter how you stop the reels, once you enter the Assist Time. This is possible because of their symbol arrangements on the reels -- the machine can slip in winning symbols at any moment you stop the reels. The latter machines, however, do not have such symbol arrangement, so they need your skills to make winning combinations.

This is a very interesting topic to discuss, but I cannot talk about it enough now. Please wait until next year.

best,
    gaku

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, this is Deeper than we thought.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gaku,

I will be a regular visitor to your site and will try to spread the word about it.

Tank

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gaku, I sent you a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2