Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Problem with Slot Pachinko.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Problem with Slot Pachinko.com

I think this is what they call "beating a dead horse" err something like that.
    PoPeye / Rio de Carnival / Neo Magic Pulsar / Sinbad Adventure / Fist of the North Star / Death Valley / The Cross "Dracula" Pinballs: TZ, RFM, SWE1, LAH, STTNG, TOM

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to gottac

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well it's definitely something to do with a horse.

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

4. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by gottac View Post
    I think this is what they call "beating a dead horse" err something like that.
    Heres an Arby picture from an old thread I thought might fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

6. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rollercoaster79 View Post
    I said I either want all the bulbs now, money totalling $270.00 for the bulbs that I would have to buy, or they pay for me to ship it back and refund me the full money that I paid including s/h. I think these are reasonable requests. What do you think?
    Ok here is what I think.

Obviously you did one of 2 things, you turned on the machine without checking it out. Or you turned it on, in full knowledge that it was missing parts and that the transformer needed a wirenut in place of the tape.
    Either way you screwed up. hence you got shocked. Here is a hint...Don't go poking around things that have a live current running through them.

I'd like to know where you are buying bulbs for $10 each. Hell maybe I'll sell you the ones from the door on my Star Wars machine... how does $9.50 each sound? These bulbs go for $2-4 each, who are you trying to kid? Nothing like telling a vendor (or us for that matter) that you want $270 for bulbs that he knows perfectly well how much they sell for.
    Here's an Idea... Take the bulbs out of your Looney Tunes machine. Or just take out half of them and then both will match. (By the way, looking forward to the pic of the Looney Tunes Thursday.)

As to them picking up the machine, they already offered you that, and they don't have a restocking fee. As to a refund on the shipping you paid, Kiss that goodbye, nobody refunds that.

Bottom line, suck it up and buy some bulbs (they don't cost $10 ea.), and put a wire nut on the transformer.

Personal opinion is that you are not telling us the whole truth, or are very delusional. Firstly about how much bulbs cost & again I am looking forward to that Looney Tunes picture tomorrow.

If I have offended anyone with my remarks here, I am sorry. But I am getting tired of reading about this, and he asked what I thought.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

8. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First off this was my first pachinko machine I purchased in the first place. I looked over it and plugged it in and didn't know any better of waht was supposed to light up. Once I started looking more on this product online and on here found out this information. The machine came like this in the first place. I don't know what is supposed to be on it. So from joing this group and asking questions and looking up things and looking at pictures I was able to find out the things that were wrong with the machine. I'm not lieing about this machine being sent to me like this. I'm not going to argue because I know what the truth is. Ok my mistake they cost is $4.75 a bulb so 27 time $4.75 = $128.25 then whatever cost it is for shipping/handling and insurance. As for a refund on shipping I work for a credit card company and I know with charges if it's shipped you can get the shipping/handling refunded as well because product was not as it was supposed to. So the only thing I was wrong on was the dollar amount for the bulbs, but the rest I'm 100% in saying and it's the truth. Your not here and you weren't here when it was delivered and unpackaged.

So thanks to finding this group I was able to learn more about these machines and make more imformed decisions on the ones I buy etc... So not my fault that I didn't know what is supposed to be where the manual is really the best manual that was sent with the machine. It doesn't say how many bulbs in door etc. You assume when your a customer when the company says that all the functions have been tested and working that you don't have to search the product to make sure that bulbs are missing and tape was used. For all I knew this was how it was supposed to be.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rollercoaster79 View Post
    First off this was my first pachinko machine I purchased in the first place.
    Say what? What about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by rollercoaster79
    For the Looney Tunes Pachinko machine I need the manual that has the scamatics of the computer parts, wries, and ohms and the resistance etc. I think this is like the manual for it. If you have it no matter if it's in Japanese please private message me as I need it for my machine.
    So either you are lying now, or lied before...
    And why do you need the schematics when you can't even use the most basic of electronic diagnostic tools (which by the way is called a multimeter.)?

Thank you for the help. I have no clue how to use this voltage thing. If you can give me a call at and maybe that will help me to understand better.
    That from your bubble bobble thread.

I looked over it and plugged it in and didn't know any better of waht was supposed to light up.
    Again, the Looney Tunes is in an identical frame, you should know what lights up.

I'm not lieing about this machine being sent to me like this.
    Never said you were. You got a bum machine, most of us have gotten one or two. It happens.

Ok my mistake they cost is $4.75 a bulb so 27 time $4.75 = $128.25 then whatever cost it is for shipping/handling and insurance.
    $4.75 usually includes shipping, etc.

As for a refund on shipping I work for a credit card company and I know with charges if it's shipped you can get the shipping/handling refunded as well because product was not as it was supposed to.
    From post #25 of this thread.
    I own my own business
    Damn, you must be a busy man, Working for the credit card company AND owning your own business. How do you have time to come on here during normal business hours?
    Plus if you had tried to be nice to the vendor, instead of demanding things, oh and actually read the return policy, I bet they would have worked it out with you.

So the only thing I was wrong on was the dollar amount for the bulbs, but the rest I'm 100% in saying and it's the truth.
    Uh, huh.

So thanks to finding this group I was able to learn more about these machines and make more imformed decisions on the ones I buy etc... So not my fault that I didn't know what is supposed to be where the manual is really the best manual that was sent with the machine. It doesn't say how many bulbs in door etc.
    Empty holes behind a clear lens usually indicate something is missing.

You assume when your a customer when the company says that all the functions have been tested and working that you don't have to search the product to make sure that bulbs are missing and tape was used. For all I knew this was how it was supposed to be.
    Again from the bubble bobble thread.
    Thank you I have a voltage thing and know electrical stuff
    SO if you do know "electrical stuff" then you would know that electrical tape baaad, wire nut goood.
    Oh but wait, you have no clue how to use the "voltage thing" (multimeter).
    Again what is the truth and what is the lie?

Now this is really off topic, but I wanna take a guess here, you have brown eyes, right?

Now I am not accusing you of anything, I am just trying to get some conflicting facts straight.
    Oh, and I'm really looking forward to the Looney Tunes picture, as are many others.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

11. The following 17 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Step on me if you will and Grown away if you must. Arby was my first Grown and for that I feel Privileged.

This has the makings of a new Soap Opera. "AS the stomach Turns". Maybe we should sell it to NBC or CBS? Ted Turner needs a come back.

The damage is done. Words were said. Actions were taken. Time to stop complaining here on this Forum. If you can fix the problem with the vendor do so on your own. Venting here will not fix the problem and only cause more tension among us all.

If you have to be Humble, So be it. If you have to go a legal route for your satisfaction, do it. If it can't be fixed. Learn from your and / or their mistakes and move on with the knowledge for your next endeavor.

PEACE - LOVE - AND PACHI ON ! ! !

I'm off of my horse, I don't wan't to beat him and I'm off of my Soap box before I fall off. Brian...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

14. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Rollercoaster79,

Slot-Pachinko (aka Texas Auction) has sold me over 10 pachinko games over the course of the last 4 years. I was never shorted on balls and the few problems I had with a machine were resolved quickly and fairly. I never felt that this company was unresponsive to my concerns if a problem arose.
    It was never an issue I felt compelled to bring to a public forum and seek the world's opinion on what I should do.

For example, one time they shipped a game that was a different color from the one in their eBay ad. It was the correct game but the case was orange instead of yellow. Curt offered to exchange the game but I suggested that would just be too expensive for him as he was willing to pay postage both ways since it was their mistake in sending a game not identical to the one advertised. We agreed on a small adjustment to the price of the game and we both went about our business with me being compensated for agreeing to learn to live with orange and him saving some money on not having to exchange games. BTW, I eventually realized orange is not a bad color for a pachinko game and it really stands out among the other games.

I say all of this to stress that Curt has offered you a fair and equitable solution to your "problem with the game" but you are wanting to "have your cake and eat it" by requesting a $270 adjustment for 27 bulbs. No one in his right mind would agree to that.

I personally think you are pushing the envelope too much and you should just let Curt issue a call tag and let him issue a refund as per his policies. Then I suggest you cool your heels, read up on electrical stuff and tell us how you were able to obtain the Looney Tunes pachinko so quickly to your front door when the game has been out only since May as I recall.

Games like that carry a huge premium if someone wants to buy a pachinko that has been released in Japan to the Pachinko parlors for just a few months.
    Please share some photos of the game with us as we have yet to see one live here in the US.

Come on, tease us with a picture of you and Bugs and the Looney Tunes pachinko. Tell us how to get the game. Is someone in the US already selling them? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

16. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Bilko44

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's like a train wreck, I can't look away!

Put some ice on that pimp hand Lddrizzt, before it starts to swell! You are my new hero...
    Pachinko- Devilman Club, Devilman (2002), Mazinger Z, Cutey Honey, Golgo13 (x2) , Evangelion: Second Impact, Freddy vs. Jason, Inachu Ping Pong Club
    Pachislo- Devilman, Tomb Raider, Golgo13, Golgo13: The Professional

18. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to kizu76

Thanks
    Thanks Received

LOL I have to agree, it is like a car-b-que on the side of the road, you don't want to look... but you just can't turn away

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

20. The following user says "Thanks" to rubberratt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You had this machine two plus weeks before these problems arise ?
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

22. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Problem with Slot Pachinko.com

I wish to thank all that really took time to figure out what the real story was. I would also like to thank all of you that took the time to email us. We ordered a complete set of bulbs and sent them to this person last week, NO CHARGE! Not even a thank you from him!! That alone speaks volumes!!! He had the machine for two weeks before a problem showed up! The real story is obvious. Thanks again, Curt

24. The following 26 users say "Thanks" to SLOT-PACHINKO

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to posting Curt.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the bulbs. I just got out of hospital and have to go back Tuesday for heart surgery. The machine seems to have everything now. Once again thank you for making this right. This company took care of the problem and I would recommend them due to they stand behind their warranty.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok everyone can move along the car wreak is over
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

28. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3