Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Looking for info on the dragon dice slot machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yeah those dice do that in shipping sometimes, they are quite easy to fix most of the time. I love it, its a kick dung machine!

Big Winner

WOW, I love this machine cannot stop playing....Thanks to all that helped me out :lol:

May I say that after a BIG problem with FED EX, Eric from Pachinko Pallace bent over backwards to get the machine to me ASAP.

The machine looks and plays great....

Thanks Again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The way I look at shipping charges is this: If the same pachislo is on eBay and being sold by any or all of the usual suspects (pachislo_pallace, pachislot777, and demos777), I figure out what I want my max bid would be, ignoring the shipping.

Then, even though pachislot777 charges $59 for shipping and pachislo_pallace charges $69, I set my bids at exactly the same amount. I just figure that the laminated cabinet is worth the extra 10 bucks.

Then, for demos777, I add an extra $15 bucks to my bid, because he gives PC members a discount on the shipping. (Guess I'm still a PC member for another 2 months.)

Then I hope that I win the one from demo777 because everyone says his machines are in the best condition and he gives the best support.

Second choice is pachislo_pallace. Not because of the laminated cab, but because it's only 2 day shipping time instead of 5.

Third choice is pachislot777, 'cause of the longer shipping time.

But, in real life, it always seems to work out in the reverse order. I win more often from pachislot777, sometimes from pachislo_pallace, and I have yet to win one from demos777. Go figure. Guess it happens because pachislot777 has more auctions and a lot of them tend to be shorter, so I win their's first and cancel the rest.

Gary, you've given some great recommendations and thoughts here. (Not that others haven't, because they sure have over and over!) but, I have to tell ya, I value your thoughts. You're spot on with your above analysis. Thanks, I've used your thoughts when bidding! Just wanted to let you know. :smt023

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think milt also discount shipping for pachitalk members, not sure but i think

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Remember you get a lifetime warranty from pachino pallace and demos777 but only a year from pachislot777.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you tell us that you are from the pachitalk board, I'd be glad to offer the reduced shipping to $54.95 instead of the $69.95, just like on the other board. I cannot tell you all how many people I have referred to this forum for various different questions. There is also a benefit that I am receiving from this forum, it is the least I can do to offer a break to the people from here!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Stealth...

Oh absolutely...I almost never knew this "world" ever existed...now I'm hooked.

Problem is...there's no dang DD's anywhere on Ebay! What gives!

C'mon Stealth! Post one so I can win it! hee hee! :lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you Milt, for that kind offer for the members of this board. 8-) I'm sure many people are going to be more than happy to accomodate you. :wink:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have not seen any DD on any of the new container lists...sorry.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, some of you might have seen my problems with the the new Dragon Dice on the other area of the forum. But, all that being said, now it's working GREAT! What a fun machine!!! My whole family has had a super time with it this evening. :lol:

Am really happy to get this Pachislo machine. It's all everyone has said here and more. It has so many hidden secrets and it talks to you, and rolls the dice, and does other little tricks. 8-)

This was a great purchase and worth a lot more than what they normally sell for. Just a wonderful addition to the game room! :wink:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Told ya you would like it! :smt025

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just wish I'd see another one on Ebay soon...I've been looking ever since I got my DDK.

Argh!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

only one has closed since dec 30th, and it closed at around 300. They dont come around very often. I actually remember looking for one last year in late winter /early spring. I did not see one for almost amonth and a half to 2 months!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Keep watchin', You will notice that when one shows up there will most likely be one or two more following shortly behind. They seem to travel in small groups across the big water (I guess they get lonely easy).

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3