Thread: My hand at wood working

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My hand at wood working

Started building the cabinets. This design will allow any number of machines to be built in. The table, top and bottom frame work are made out of Aspin which will stain and varnish nice. The rest of the wood is poplar which is a hard wood. There will be a lower shelf under the table top also made of aspin to hold trays and other goodies.

The ball boxes up top I figure will hold 4 to 5000 balls which should be enough to run through a Fever. It has a lexan front to be able to see the ball level in it. Not in the pictures is a lower ball box that will be below the table top and collect the spent balls. This will hold approx. 1000 balls. It will have a full level switch in it wired to the lower machine tray full level switch and will also activate a light of your choosing on top of the cabinet.

The table top is 15 inches deep and has a 6 inch shelf in front of the machine for the ball tray. there will be a ball feed shutoff for the top ball box. The lower one does not really need one as you just stop shooting balls before you open it up to empty it.

I am going to install two buttons which will be placed on the top of the table wired to the center chute to be able to display how the game functions which will also dispense 3 balls and the other to a ball drop sensor which will dispense balls to the upper tray. In the case of the Indy machine I have the sensor I picked dispenses 10 balls. (have to use the honor system and not push them during play)

On the side of each cabinet will be a round electric key switch which will shut off the power to the whole cabinet.

Instead of posting the dimensions, wood needed and assembly of it once it's done I'll type it all up with drawings and if anyone is interested I can E-MAIL it to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 21 users say "Thanks" to new in town