Thread: Satomi Miracle has Arrived

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Satomi Miracle has Arrived

I know why they call it Miracle!
    It survived horrible packing and I use the work packing very loosely no pun intended. It was in a huge box with nothing but a few sheets of brown paper crumpled up and one small piece of bubble wrap around the machine. The box top was open and the machine just fell freely inside of it.
    The machine is in my apt. Im at Dahlias so no pics as of yet.
    Upon ten minute exam it has cobwebs and dust throughout.
    It didnt come with balls ,No biggie
    The ONE sheet of window Plexi has a large piece Broken off at the lower left hand corner. It was like that before it was shipped but hidden by the Plastic Plate which number the pockets. Its a cool plate it sits between the 2 panes of window glass. I will have to get 2 pieces of real glass to set it right. Too bad the seller didnt mention it ,It didnt really matter because I was going to get new glass anyway, but it should have been mentioned.
    On the lower front door where the ball window is located you can see that there is a part of the lower door broken off and missing. You can see it in the Ebay pic. Just follow the Orange line of the lower part of the lower door and you can see it disappear under the sight glass. I dont think it will effect game play but I didnt really have the chance to look at it very well. This should have been mentioned too as it really isint clear that its broken in the pic if you didnt know about it. Maybe I shuold have seen it?
    The machine doesnt have a mainboard exposed like the Electron it has its
    board concealed in an Orange Plastic Cartridge so I hope its working.
    All of the Wiring and solenoids looked very good and intact just very dirty.
    The Coin mech is much more over engineered and complicated than the electron way too many parts for the same job. It looked to be in very good condition but very very dirty.
    The machine will need complete disassembly to get everything clean. Nothing appears broken on the inside which is a good sign.
    Basically It will need all of the steps that I posted about for preparing a Vintage Pachinko after receiving one.
    It is too bad about the lower door because the cell face and the case is in nice condition. I will make a Plexi insert for it.
    I cant wait to start working on it.
    I will take pics while doing so.
    I wont power it up untill everything has been cleaned and checked, Bulbs replaced wires gone over etc.
    Like I said I have only had ten minutes with it so I may find many more problems lets see what happens.
    Funny thing about it is that I spoke to the seller and we discussed packing and he said they do a great job. There was no packing invovled at all it was just put into a large box!
    It did come with a Manual from Pachinko Palace but I forgot to bring it with me to have a look at.
    Will post with pics soon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Led Zepplin

2. The following 16 users say "Thanks" to Eddie