Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pachinko Ball trays!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Ball trays!

The majority of members have filed with paypal. I have summitted legit delievery confirmation numbers except for owennewton, he wanted his ups. on the delievery confirmation numbers paypal seemed to ignore them I assume. Due to having recieved emails stating that $xx of dollars has been withdrawn from my account and refunded to the buyer. I am not saying this in a crappy way, but if you have in fact recieved a refund, Can you please let me know? either way you are or should have recieved your items. by now.

I am very appreciative of indymike stating that he recieved his items. The delievery confirmation number I have for his package when typed in says "we have recieved shipping information... etc. This does not indicate that the item has been recieved by USPS." So right there gives people the idea that their item hasn't even been shipped.

Thanks Indymike...

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa View Post
    If you don't respond to this note, I am going pay them back out of my own pocket because no one is going to lose money on the PachiTalk auction site.
    Tulsa i take my cap of to you that is a call above and beyond
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

3. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Scooby, If you have no funds in your account they can't recover any. I filed with paypal about a week ago hoping you would respond and send out the items. I was hoping to cancel the paypal complaint like indy5mike. I never received a delivery confirmation from you. I never even got an email from you. Today I just got a pm from you stating that you had sent it out Tuesday. I don't know if I can believe that due to your other responses or lack of responses to me. Please keep your trays and if you want keep the money too. I am tired of begging you for a month for some response. Better yet, keep the trays and donate the money I sent you to Pachitalk. I love this place and Tulsa is a great guy. I would rather you send it to him than to me.

Below is the response I got from paypal

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
    Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any
    funds
    from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement,
    recovery
    of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
    question if they become available in the seller's account in the future
    and
    will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may
    include
    issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
    Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to
    take
    action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot
    discuss
    the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and
    that
    it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.
    Last edited by Doctor; 06-13-2007 at 05:36 PM.

5. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Doctor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

damn . . . come on scooby be a stand up guy here
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

7. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa,

My opinion... There is no reason why you should have to pay anyone back out of your own pocket. Although this is a very nice gesture, there is a risk in purchasing stuff on line. Although this risk should not be associated with PachiTalk, you are in no way responsible.

Scoob... It is time to take care of buisness!!! This has gone on long enough!
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

While I agree I shouldn't have to, this whole event has been a black-eye on my site and I want it to go away. I never allowed myself to dream when I set up this service for the members to deal with other members, anyone would take advantage of it in this capacity.

Welcome Tulsa to the Pollyanna zone.

At the end of the day, it is still my site and my responsibility. Since I can in no fashion feel comfortable with myself if I know someone using my site in trust and confidence has been wronged, I must make that right. In this respect, I have no legal avenue to make it right so I will make it right in the only other avenue presented to me if that is what it takes.

I want everyone to trust in PachiTalk and I will do whatever is necessary to keep that trust I feel we have earned up to this point. I am not about to let this event sacrifice our good name for some stupid ball trays or tokens.

I set up the auction site a year ago to give an easy venue for people to sell their items and charge a minimal fee to help offset the costs of running this site because I so abhor the idea of charging members or taking donations. This seemed like a natural to me, if you're profiting off the site, share the wealth to help support us.

We have and always will operate under the credo of "WE SHALL BE FREE". This event however is certainly a red flag for me to seriously reconsider if the end justifies the means...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

11. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have some trays Tulsa I would be glade to send out for you
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

13. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa, I am sorry for starting this thread. It was never meant to be a black-eye towards pachitalk. I never got a response from Scooby so I posted it about 2 weeks later from the initial transaction hoping the trays would show up. That never happened and no response to my emails from him either. I was debating about doing it but I figured he would respond positively or at least respond in an open forum.

If it is possible I would not mind if you removed this thread. This whole situation is not worth it to me anymore. It really was not over the money but just the principal. Unfortunately it dragged out too long. I would just like to move on and not take away from pachitalk time on this any longer.

I really don't want the trays anymore. If they are received by me I will be putting them up in a pachitalk auction if it is okay with the people of pachitalk. All the money will go to pachitalk. I really enjoy this place and Tulsa is a stand up guy.
    Last edited by Doctor; 06-13-2007 at 08:30 PM.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Doctor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa,

I seriously doubt if this little isolated event is going to affect anyones trust in you or this site. Anyone who visits this place, that most of us call home, knows about your character and concern for your fellow members.

It is very cool of you and Arby to volunteer to help take care of this mess, but this is up to scoob to do what is right...or not.

At the end of the day, this will all be forgotten and we will be back on our way... getting off topic in all of the threads, 01 will be telling bad jokes, and well... Sid... He'll just be strange. There will be continued talk of some kind of revolution and there will be a thread about some never ending story with racoons in it.
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

17. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This post is not the black-eye, the outcome of these auctions are. This has drawn on for far too long and it must come to an equitable end.

You should get what you agreed to purchase and paid for. At that time this thread can come to an end, not before. I also want everyone else to feel comfortable to bring issues like this to light, not bury them. It is only in the light of day can issues like these be dealt with and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I seriously doubt if this little isolated event is going to affect anyones trust in you or this site.
    I have no doubt in my mind the regulars are not going to be adversely effected by this event as far as PachiTalk itself is concerned. However I have the other 3000 members who just pop in now and again and my site must be above reproach. That is the only way I know how to run it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have not received anything yet. Paypal found in my favor but did not refund as of no balance to refund from. I will deal with paypal if or when the trays arrive and or paypal refunds.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002 View Post
    The majority of members have filed with paypal. I have summitted legit delievery confirmation numbers except for owennewton, he wanted his ups. on the delievery confirmation numbers paypal seemed to ignore them I assume. Due to having recieved emails stating that $xx of dollars has been withdrawn from my account and refunded to the buyer. I am not saying this in a crappy way, but if you have in fact recieved a refund, Can you please let me know? either way you are or should have recieved your items. by now.

I am very appreciative of indymike stating that he recieved his items. The delievery confirmation number I have for his package when typed in says "we have recieved shipping information... etc. This does not indicate that the item has been recieved by USPS." So right there gives people the idea that their item hasn't even been shipped.

Thanks Indymike...
    the

LLTR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for absolutely nothing, Scooby. This whole thing is nuts and a waste of everyone's time.

No matter what happens in the end, this should have been handled much better by you than it has been.

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to slotter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have always told my boys,

you can do a thousand good things and not many will notice, but do one bad one and everyone notices
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is very true advice!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Scooby has informed me that he received the trays back due to an invalid address. Before ordering and after I told him to send to my po box which is my confirmed paypal address. He acknowleged and confirmed this with me. I also sent him a private message and a pager message also reminding him and he acknowledged this back on May 12. He told me he already printed out the shipping label and would be mailing out Monday morning. That was over a month ago. I told him to please keep the trays. My transaction with him is closed and done. I am sorry to have kept this thread alive for so long. I had said I would put up the trays in an auction and donate the funds to pachitalk. Since I don't have the trays I will be putting another item up in a patchitalk auction and donating all the money plus shipping to pachitalk to help fund this great place.

Tulsa, Arby and the rest of you guys, thanks for making offers and trying to set things right. You guys are great.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Of course the post office we hadn't filtered that into the equation...

so glad its all clear now!

and all this time I thought it was the lack of communication and avoiding the buyer..

I guess I be owing someone an apology for being such a doubter...
    Last edited by Sid; 06-14-2007 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Yes Im being Ironic

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I still am waiting on the 1000 cherry tokens that were $45 in the auction.

I will wait and see what happens.
    Rocky, King Camel, Terminator, Popeye, Sindbad Adventure, Super Blackjack, Babel, Death Valley ---- Pinball Machines: Star Trek TNG, Black Knight 2000, Theatre of Magic, Mystery Castle, Starship Troopers, SlugFast, Firepower, Baywatch, Checkpoint, Grand Prix

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Scooby has informed me that he received the trays back due to an invalid address.
    Ok, let me get this straight.
    He sent out the trays on Tues. (that would be 6/12) and has received them back due to a bad address on Thurs. (that would be 6/14).
    Why don't you just walk across the street and pick them up? That is the only way this is possible. You must live across the street in order to have them make the round trip in that time.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by fast toys View Post
    I still am waiting on the 1000 cherry tokens that were $45 in the auction.

I will wait and see what happens.
    Have you received any emails?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast