Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pachinko Ball trays!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Ball trays!

The last PM I got was on 6/3.

Stated would ship out Monday 6/4.

No tokens yet..
    Rocky, King Camel, Terminator, Popeye, Sindbad Adventure, Super Blackjack, Babel, Death Valley ---- Pinball Machines: Star Trek TNG, Black Knight 2000, Theatre of Magic, Mystery Castle, Starship Troopers, SlugFast, Firepower, Baywatch, Checkpoint, Grand Prix

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to fast toys

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Scooby,
    I am not happy about any of this but I do try my best to be a standup guy. That is why as soon as I recieved the tokens I cancelled the Pay Pal complaint and told the board I had recieved them. Would do the same thing again even if I knew you couldn't prove I recieved them. It's now time for you to finish making everyone (especially forum members) whole. While I respect Tulsa for his offer it is not his obligation to pay your debts. Stand up do the right thing and we can move beyond this.
    Mike

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to indy5mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I want my trays. send them out or refund my money so I can buy trays from someone else. I have been told many times that they have been sent or that you are going to send them the next day. I am sick of the lies and just want this to end.
    the

LLTR

6. The following user says "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This has just gotten way out of hand...

The silence on the sellers part just goes to further prove that he is giving the people that sent him their money the run around...

There is no longer an excuse..

FOR SHAME!!

Make it Right Scooby...

Stop Screwing around!

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I feel partly responsible for everyones problems with scooby.

I can understand those who have not, or claim to have not recieved their merchandise being upset.

I probably know Mike/Scooby better than anyone here, including Tulsa and the mods since I have visited with his family and he and family here in Arkansas.

Scooby has, and never had any intention of "screwing" anyone out of any money or merchandise, he just isn't built that way. There were valid reasons for him not answering emails and PMs, but it isn't my place to explain those reasons.

I understand Tulsa not wanting PachiTalk to get a blackeye, I don't want that either. It is NOT Tulsa's place to refund anyones money, and I truly hope he doesn't.

I will say this, everyone is quick to jump on scooby. I think that is unfair, especially since I knoww more of the circumstances.

While I'm not accusing anyone here of this, I just want to remind you all that there are buyers that want something for nothing. We've all seen people like that, on ebay, Wal-Mart, everywhere.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lets see... Where do I begin with this..

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior View Post
    I feel partly responsible for everyones problems with scooby.
    This is just silly from every conceivable concept I can imagine. Scoob is an adult and responsible for his own actions or lack thereof in this case.

I can understand those who have not, or claim to have not recieved their merchandise being upset.

I probably know Mike/Scooby better than anyone here, including Tulsa and the mods since I have visited with his family and he and family here in Arkansas.

Scooby has, and never had any intention of "screwing" anyone out of any money or merchandise, he just isn't built that way. There were valid reasons for him not answering emails and PMs, but it isn't my place to explain those reasons.
    TJ, you're not a mind reader and what Scoob has not done is provide those who purchased from him their merchandise. There is NO VALID REASON for any of it. Pure and simple. He's an adult, put up or shut up, end of story.

I understand Tulsa not wanting PachiTalk to get a blackeye, I don't want that either. It is NOT Tulsa's place to refund anyones money, and I truly hope he doesn't.
    Well too late as Tulsa has refunded money to one individual and I have emailed Scoob that he now owes me the money. I have not heard a thing from him. He has two days to get me the money before I ban his ass forever! I cannot and will not allow my site to be dragged down by someone who has no better sense than to let something like this happen to start with.

I will say this, everyone is quick to jump on scooby. I think that is unfair, especially since I knoww more of the circumstances.
    Well you can think what you like but I think everyone waited more than long enough and screw any circumstances. They are irrelevant to the issue of taking someone else's money and not providing anything in return, even communication!

While I'm not accusing anyone here of this, I just want to remind you all that there are buyers that want something for nothing. We've all seen people like that, on ebay, Wal-Mart, everywhere.
    So you're suggesting that people here caused Scoob to miss his commitments? That is beyond lame TJ, shame on you!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

11. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

scooby has the right to defend himself, If he is not guilty of the actions that are over a month old. I would think he would contact us ur at least the buyers.

something happened in his life and you can't talk about it. That does not cut any cake.

Scooby has talked about everything else in his life: machine falls on him, skunk sprays him, multi- deaths in the family, wife dosn't love him, forgotton his birthday, etc, sleeping around.

We know him better than G.W.

HE NEEDS TO STOP HIDING
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

13. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I didn't pay that much attention to just when this thread was started, but I said I felt partly responsible because of him being away from home for close to a week while he drove me back to Arkansas. Then helped all he could in just getting the house semi-livable. I'm still trying to get the next to last room livable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    While I'm not accusing anyone here of this,[ I just want to remind you all that there are buyers that want something for nothing. We've all seen people like that, on ebay, Wal-Mart, everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    So you're suggesting that people here caused Scoob to miss his commitments? That is beyond lame TJ, shame on you! [
    Now Tulsa, re-read the first line...I did NOT suggest that people here caused him to miss his commitments. He is an adult and knows what they are. I'm only guessing at the time line, but they sold their house and were moving into his parents house while their new place is being built next door to them. I do know that his internet connection has been intermittent since before I left PA and was only able to get the pictures of the tokens out front on the sidewalk up just day before yesterday evening, Tuesday, but was unable to email me he had, so he called to tell me they were up.

I'm just saying he didn't want this to happen the way it did. He loves PachiTalk like the rest of us, and would never knowingly try to cheat anyone here. Talk to him. If you need his phone number just let me know. I'm sure he will do his best to get everything straightened out.

I also think he will repay you for your expense. I didn't know you had already done that. When I talked to him I told him to do that as soon as he could get a money order to you. We'll have to see if he does.

I detest seeing quarles, especially here, and I was just trying to sooth anyones nerves.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tj, you and I and everyone else on this site knows when you say, "you're not accusing anyone but..." It's a suggestion something took place to cause or delay this by the buyers. If you weren't suggesting or inferring this, why bring it up in the first place as it has no useful value to the conversation?

Lets keep this real please.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy Re: Pachinko Ball trays!

I've been holding back for a long time, but Scooby should get on Pachitalk and get this all taken care of.

I'm sure he can get Internet access st the local library or a friends.

I won 1,000 tokens from him on Ebay and it took a month and many emails to finally get them, he is not a businessman!!

he got in over his head and gave up, leaving everyone with either poor service or no product.

Its a shame, because I have chatted with him online and he seemed like a really nice guy with a nice family.

Tony, I know how you feel about this, but, facts are facts.

I have always told my sons, a person can do many good things and no one notices, but do one bad thing and it follows you forever.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4