Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Looks like a sale at CF Exports

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looks like a sale at CF Exports

Again, they have accounts, they must hear what everyone has to say. I just dont like the, either talk to us or we are going to get you in trouble attitude. If they arent going to fix the problems everyone is saying then I just dont think by them responding it is going to make any difference. I could be wrong though.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after 3 calls, they said they will not replace my 3 burned out bulbs, even though they were burned out when I got my Galaxy train. bulbs not covered under 7 day warrenty.

they could have called back after my first voice mail and told me that
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by sizzling7s View Post
    I have read a few times that they have accounts setup here, so as an admin. if you know they have an account why are you so concerned they talk to us?
    I don't know that they have an account on here. Just because I am an Admin does not mean I have psychic powers. I won't know if CF logs on here unless they tell us they are CF. Just like you. I can speculate, but that is about it.

It is a common courtesy that most legit vendors will let us know that they are members here, it's not a requirement. Hell for all we know you are CF (are you? ). It's just seems that if all a vendor is going to do is spy on what we have to say, that seems a little shady.

They read what everyone has to say, is it just for the acknowledgment?
    We don't know if they are reading what we have to say.

It makes this community look like they're stooping to the level that CF did when one of the leaders says, if you dont play with us we're going to get you in trouble.
    Yep that's what I'm gonna do. But first I am going to ban you for disagreeing with me.
    Grow up, if you would have actually read the entire thread I already stated that I don't care enough to write to Ebay.
    This is what we call sarcasm, and since you are new I will let it go. Try reading more of the board, you will find alot of it.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lddrizzt View Post
    I don't know that they have an account on here. Just because I am an Admin does not mean I have psychic powers. I won't know if CF logs on here unless they tell us they are CF. Just like you. I can speculate, but that is about it.
    Oh actually I wasnt speculating, I read what Tulsa wrote in another thread

"Now CF, I know you're reading this and I know at least two ID's you have on this site and I've seen you read this thread. You're doing much better than you were earlier this year to be sure. If you'll work on the communication and the give people at least some kind of warranty you'll fare much better and you might even see your prices climb as a result."

It is a common courtesy that most legit vendors will let us know that they are members here, it's not a requirement. Hell for all we know you are CF (are you? ). It's just seems that if all a vendor is going to do is spy on what we have to say, that seems a little shady.
    I have to disagree. Seems like they would come on here to see what they're doing wrong and then decide to improve or not improve it. Most people dont enjoy reading bad things about themselves for fun.

We don't know if they are reading what we have to say.
    Please see above. We do know.

Yep that's what I'm gonna do. But first I am going to ban you for disagreeing with me.
    Grow up, if you would have actually read the entire thread I already stated that I don't care enough to write to Ebay.
    This is what we call sarcasm, and since you are new I will let it go. Try reading more of the board, you will find alot of it.
    Disagreeing with what someone has to say or does is not immature, or a reason to need to "grow up". Now taking personal shots at a person just because they disagree with what someone has to say on an internet forum, thats pretty immature. I will forgive you though, maybe you're just having a bad day!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey, don't drag what I say into your discussion with Lddrizzt. I own the keys to this castle and what I know and what others know are completely different. Don't assume because I've said something that everyone with a yellow name is privy to all of my information.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't assume because I've said something that everyone with a yellow name is privy to all of my information.
    And the guys with blue letters know even less.

Although, we do have experience in recognizing people that come here to make trouble. Rarely do they start off by pissing off admins, but it looks like you're making an exception. Is THAT your idea of what 'makes forums fun'?

And as far as CF responding to problems here... that's their choice IF they are members. One would hope that they would carry the honor of their ancestors, respond and/or explain, and make things right... but as we have seen with their shill bidding, lack of honor doesn't seem to bother them at all.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My wonderful Experience with CF Export International (NOT).

Back in Apr 11, 2007 I won an Ebay action for a Pachislo.
    I sent CF Export International my money order to the address they furnished me through Ebay. April 23, 2007 I checked my mail and I find that the money order I sent was sent back to me as UN-deliverable???
    I sent CF an email letting them know that the Money order was returned to me. What do I do now?
    CF: Send another Money order to this address, It was not the same address as they stated in Ebay. I emailed them and told them about their address error and that they should fix it.
    I then decided to pay using Pay Pal, It would get them their funds quicker. I sent the funds to their email address. Weeks went by. No answer to my emails, and the funds remained UNCLAIMED. I finally cancelled the funds and decided two attempts to pay them both failed, OK I’m done.
    A few more days pass, CF Files a non payment complaint with Ebay. Again with the original wrong address to send the payment to. What the ****.
    This company is totally crap.
    OK, So I again email them and tell them their address is incorrect. I then finally get one response to my email; CF gives me another email address to send the funds to.
    I comply again I wait a few days for them to claim the funds which the did. Now I hear nothing form them.
    I finally threaten them that I would let everyone in Pachitalk now what kind of a crappy firm they are to deal with.
    I also filed a complaint with PayPal for not receiving my merchandise that I paid for.
    Now May 25th I receive the following statement from CF and I quote: “here is a things our paypal information said your payment made on 11th is in hold not completed. we will ship to you today that we could see your payment went throught.sorry.CF”.
    The spelling errors are not mine I did cut and paste the quote.

Well Pay Pal shows payment was made and cleared on May 11 2007.
    I still do not know if they have shipped the machine as yet, Still no response from them. I have asked them 3 times for tracking number.
    My advice is Do not purchase from them.

I will let you all know the outcome when I know something.
    Hope this helps some of you when you consider purchasing form CF.

Eagleman39

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to eagleman39

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats what makes forums fun!
    Yes it is fun, but what has been talked alot about is how CFI has complained to members about what is said here and how what is said here about a machine; If it is great they raise the price of them and visa-versa.

What is sad is they could have a giant share of the market, but they cause problems of thir wn making.
    1. Very poor email contact or none
    2. If you call them their voice mail is almost always full
    3. if you wait quietly, your machine may never come.
    4. in their begaining they uased only one screw to hold the transformer in, and that didn't work. they went to two screws and that too doesn't always hold.
    5. packing problems with damage to machine.
    6. their warenty went from 6 months to a few day and not covering and lights or scratches.
    7. and the list goes on, yes it would be nice they login. they could post the shipping info as opposed to what is now happening now.
    8. the problems they have with their corp. headq. is NOT the buyers problem.
    9. you call them, they don't know anything about the auction.
    10. etc.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

10. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe View Post
    And the guys with blue letters know even less.

Although, we do have experience in recognizing people that come here to make trouble. Rarely do they start off by pissing off admins, but it looks like you're making an exception. Is THAT your idea of what 'makes forums fun'?

And as far as CF responding to problems here... that's their choice IF they are members. One would hope that they would carry the honor of their ancestors, respond and/or explain, and make things right... but as we have seen with their shill bidding, lack of honor doesn't seem to bother them at all.
    I am sorry that by having a different opinion and not agreeing with someone makes me a trouble maker or pisses you off. I am just used to being able to have free speach and I think that being able to agree and disagree with people is what make our country great.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nobody said you couldn't have free speech, if you didn't then your posts would be deleted.

As I pointed out earlier, I am not privy to whether or not CF is a member, they have not come out and told us that they are, nor have they used an email address from their company (as some users do, which tells us they are a vendor).
    A username will be in red if they are a vendor and want that info known. I can think of one that is based in Florida (according to their website) off the top of my head that has chosen not to reveal that they are a vendor.

As to taking personal shots, is not accusing me of saying "if you dont play with us we're going to get you in trouble." not a personal shot?
    If you had bothered to actually read the whole thread (and I am basing this on the fact that you quoted my sarcasm that I posted a few posts later) you would have actually gotten the joke, and the fact that "I am not that petty", and don't really care if CF sinks or swims.

I have no respect for underhandedness. This includes:
    Cheating and/or shilling an auction. OR
    A vendor coming on to the board, not saying that they are who they are, then complaining to other members about what is said. Obviously they can't take criticism or they agree with us and can't believe that we figured it out.

I try to look after our members if I can, even if they don't agree with me.
    For example, someone in the UK posted a SW machine in EbayUK. They used direct quotes from our old museum, they copied and pasted this into their auction, including the links to the 3 users profiles. This was all done without permission, and I had that information removed, with the help of EbayUK.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

13. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just wanna see the sale flyer!

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to RandomTask

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got Yoshimune and Twenty Seven from them off of ebay with no problems and just ordered another Yoshimune from them in a blue case instead of pink from their sale flyer for the same ebay price shipped as the first.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RandomTask View Post
    I just wanna see the sale flyer!

:lol8:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is there a link to their site for the sales?
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is the best I could do on short notice. Picture of flyer not scanned but very visible. Final price is in the far right column and add $79 shipping. They don't except credit cards over the phone but I paypaled them without a problem.

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc04378zj9.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc04381km6.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc04382jr0.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc04383vi0.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc04384bx1.jpg

Enjoy!
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

21. The following 16 users say "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the link '01!

Personally I have mixed feelings about the whole CF issue. I've been reading the posts on them the past few weeks just trying to sort things out.

On one hand I picked up a couple of machines from them at a fair price and was very happy with their condition and support. Also it looks like I picked mine up during the days before shill bidding crept in. From the looks of their sale ad the prices I paid are about in line with the current sale prices. Could be they took the last truly competitive prices and used that as a starting point for the sale.

On the other hand there is the whole shill bid issue. It comes to this being just plain wrong. There is no grey area here. I could go on about it but why, there is no explaining or defending it on their part.

A guess maybe a third hand might be the concern that their dumping of machines may have hurt other vendors and although prices might have been good (maybe even great at times) what does the future hold? Would CF turn into another "Ma Bell" if there were no other competitors?

Like I said just some concerns and I am really conflicted on the matter. Thats not to say if CF does come back and I see a machine I really like that I won't consider bidding/buying it. Personally, I do hope they take this time to think about some of their actions in the past (including the biggie - lack of customer support) and "fly right" in the future.
    Pachinkos:
    Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vicky Chance
    Pachislos:
    Mach Go Go Go, Super Blackjack, Yamato

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Delgrieve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You can call Tom @ 909-605-2039 he seems to be a nice guy I taked to him on 2 different occasions and got him on the phone each time , yesterday I ordered 2 pachislo's a Sindbad Adventure & a Super Black Jack. I have never delt with him before and I am a bit sceptical in dealing with CF after reading the mixed reviews in the threads and I even told him this! he ashures me that I will have no problems with the machines and service, told me he will double pack them for me because they are to be shipped to Canada threw FEDX I guess time will tell when I receive my machines I will post my experience !

25. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to SAVANNA

Thanks
    Thanks Received

double packed-------two sheets of bubble wrap instead of one
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

27. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will wait and see what happens and post my experience !

29. The following user says "Thanks" to SAVANNA

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Why do they have 5 Super Blackjack for $99.00, 14 for $129.00 & then another 8 @ $129.00??? I wonder if 14 are SBJ's & the other 8 are Rio's???
    1st 5 probably are scratch & dent!
    I just don't know about them!
    The harder they try the worse they make themselves look!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast