Thread: Tulsa Help Needed On Posting A Review

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Tulsa Help Needed On Posting A Review

I'm trying to put this:

This is a great looking machine with a very nice attract mode but does not require any sort of eye shooting except when you first get into a bonus mode you eye shoot for the sevens. It has very good Vegas style sounds and visuals. I hit five consecutive bonus rounds which paid just under 600 tokens. The LED screen doesn't get much use but goes well with the Vegas style. It has very little Japanese on it and did say good luck in english. If you like traditional vegas style slot machines I would rate it a 8.5 to 9.0 out of 10. If you are into Pachislo style slot machines like I am, I rate it a 7.75 out of 10.

Here http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...t=twenty+seven But it wont let me, instead I get this:

01PyTypeR#1140, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Tulsa Help Needed On Posting A Review

01 - When trying to post a review in the musuem not sure if you are aware it has to go to mod for review, before it gets posted.

But it doesn't usually say all that, maybe it is something to do with the upgrade, but I am sure they will get it sorted for you.
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrish View Post
    01 - When trying to post a review in the musuem not sure if you are aware it has to go to mod for review, before it gets posted.

But it doesn't usually say all that, maybe it is something to do with the upgrade, but I am sure they will get it sorted for you.
    Yes I'm aware of that, I've posted a few other reviews. It's just not working.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think it might have something to do with the upgrade.
    It's not in moderation que to be approved.
    Tulsa I am sure will look into it later today.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You're trying to post a review in the pachislo online games section? Sorry that's never going to work for you.

Just sit on it, I'll be doing the Yamasa machines in the museum soon, then you can post the review.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll keep a look out!