Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: YOSHIMUNE In Route!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: YOSHIMUNE In Route!

Quote Originally Posted by fdeeznutz View Post
    Any pictures of the blue case?
    I'll work on that for you.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Blue, Pink, Orange, Green, White

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

3. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks! The first photo is the exact one I just picked up. I also have the one in the second photo but with the Lovely version belly glass.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got my orange Yoshimune today. Box looked undamaged, never seen one shipped like this and I wasn't crazy about the bubble wrap. opened it up and no shipping damage. The machine is really in good shape, needs a little cleaning but good. Well its time to plug it in and it works, volume is kinda average still looking for the control wanna turn it UP. (if you know where it is let me know). I think my biggest complaint is the belly glass looks a little faded but no other issues worth talking about. Played about a hundred tokens and hit a bonus, the opening and closing of the screens rocks. I think I am pretty happy with this machine from CF Exports. Oh and did I tell you I got GOLD tokens. Look at the pics below.
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to indy5mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've got the orange version too and to be honest, the machine was never released with a "Lovely" belly glass in orange. It's a reprint of the original pink design in orange. I've seen this done in blue also on YJA. I think they're getting them like this already. Mine has that same sticker over the left shutter. Take a good picture of it and maybe someone can translate it (hint, hint!!)

8. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah I kinda thought that too. I called Tom and he says he will check for an orange belly glass tommorrow. We will see how "customer focused" he is (((smile)).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by indy5mike View Post
    Yeah I kinda thought that too. I called Tom and he says he will check for an orange belly glass tommorrow. We will see how "customer focused" he is (((smile)).
    What you have is it. It doesn't get any better than that. To improve it a little, cut the openings for the serial number and tax numbers (lower right and left).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    I've got the orange version too and to be honest, the machine was never released with a "Lovely" belly glass in orange. It's a reprint of the original pink design in orange. I've seen this done in blue also on YJA. I think they're getting them like this already. Mine has that same sticker over the left shutter. Take a good picture of it and maybe someone can translate it (hint, hint!!)
    I had that sticker too. It just peeled right off, only had a small strip of glue on two of the outer edges. I wonder what it says. Let me know if someone figures it out.

Quote Originally Posted by indy5mike View Post
    Got my orange Yoshimune today. Box looked undamaged, never seen one shipped like this and I wasn't crazy about the bubble wrap. opened it up and no shipping damage. The machine is really in good shape, needs a little cleaning but good. Well its time to plug it in and it works, volume is kinda average still looking for the control wanna turn it UP. (if you know where it is let me know). I think my biggest complaint is the belly glass looks a little faded but no other issues worth talking about. Played about a hundred tokens and hit a bonus, the opening and closing of the screens rocks. I think I am pretty happy with this machine from CF Exports. Oh and did I tell you I got GOLD tokens. Look at the pics below.
    Mike
    To the left of the reels there is a board with 2 number LEDs, right below those are 2 slider switches, forward is lowest. THANKS goes to Lddrizzt!

I noticed under the volume controls there is a blue little box that says off with very small switches numbered one through eight, it looks like switch one and two are on and the others are switched off. Next to that there are very small push button switches labeled SW1 through from what I can see SW7. the SW1 looks like it does a hard reset do you know what the others do? Last what setting on the blue switch with 1-8 on it is set on?
    Last edited by 01PyTypeR#1140; 06-06-2007 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another interesting Pachislo!
    Now I hafto add this 1 to the list to get!
    I hope i can find a Blue or orange 1 for a good price! Prefer Blue!
    Wish I would have known about Yoshimune when CF had the sale!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's all the Yoshimune versions

15. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another note about Yoshimune (and any other machine in this style case), they have a tendency for the chrome plating to flake off around where the tokens come out into the tray. In Japan, they sell a clear plastic tray liner to solve this. If it is a problem for anyone, perhaps some chrome tape could be used to cover the entire lower front.

Just checked and there's a YJA auction for some up now. Not really worth it for us to import though

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Both my Yoshimune have this tray.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hate you 01! Yes, that is the same case as the Bang Bang Dash, which to me is, without a doubt the BEST looking case around!

When I get back to work in (gasp) Arkansas, I'll have to work overtime to save enough for at least one of these!

Oh BTW, the BBD has a clear green tray. I think you can see that in the videos I posted on it. Love it!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    Another note about Yoshimune (and any other machine in this style case), they have a tendency for the chrome plating to flake off around where the tokens come out into the tray. In Japan, they sell a clear plastic tray liner to solve this. If it is a problem for anyone, perhaps some chrome tape could be used to cover the entire lower front.
    Darn...Mine doesn't have that tray and the chrome is flaking off.
    I did finally get around to cleaning/polishing my machine and it looks 100% better. Plastic polish really cleaned up the belly glass and LED covers. Micro-fiber towels work wonders!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I talked to Tom today and he has the original art from the belly glass. It seems they were taken out to make the machine appear more American. The original is 2 Japanese symbols. He is sending me the original. I think that is better than one that wasn't for the machine. If I had it to do over again I would not have bought the orange, would have gone for better belly glass art, but the game play is fun. Overall I am good with this purchase, the machine is in good shape and its not like I see Yoshimune anywhere else. Would I buy from Tom again??? Yes I think I would as long as the price was very good and it wasn't a high dollar machine.
    Mike

22. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to indy5mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2