Thread: Auto stop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Auto stop

Auto stop from Pachislo usa. This is my email to them and the reply. It would be simpler to buy a plug in but at the cost this sounds a lot better if you want to do a number of machines. I'm handy enough with some help from members of this board that know about electronics. There was threads of members working on both auto stop and credit function. Is there something from a member Ether one or both mods?

The auto stop chip you sell.I have a neo magic pulsar. On this game during normal play it will tell you to stop reels in certain order Same thing for bonus rounds. If it was only bonus you could shut off in normal play but you don't know when you will need to. So my question is can you shutoff auto stop after the reels are spinning and it wants you to stop them in a particle order? I am not going to payout for a chip ,take the time to install it and be more of a hassle to use it than not.It seams more and more of the machines are using this type of play and I see no mention of the compatibility of this with your chip on your web site. Also, if it does not work for auto stop then can it be wired for credit mode only without soldering the auto function wires? please explained in detail as I will be forwarding what you say to the message board that I am a member of. Thank you Lazarus.

At the moment, there is no way to turn off the auto stop mode without having the 1st reel stop. (You can turn off auto stop mode while the reels are spinning, but it will always stop the left reel. This can probably be corrected in a future revision chip.)

The credit mode can be wired, without using the auto stop feature. Simply wire pins 1,2,3,7,8. (should be pin 7 - working on memory here - it may be pin 5).

Thanks,
    Robert
    Pachislo USA, Inc.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These chips are awesome.

I have them in all my machines. They are easy to install just follow the wiring diagram closely. Once you do one the rest are easy. The credit option is the toughest part because it is different on each machine style.

They work on all machines also. It didn't work on my Dragon Dice at first because it used a reverse signal. So I wrote Robert and he changed the chip to auto select the signal. And now it works great.

As for the bonus rounds. I shut off the auto stop during the bonus round and play regularly. Once bonus round is over just turn the chip back on.

The credit mode is the best part. Just push the 3rd button for 3 seconds and you will have 53 credits in about 10 seconds.