Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Major Info about Stealth

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Major Info about Stealth

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Will Stealth still be listed under the Pachitalk friendly vendors list as Milt was Stealth and not this new owner John?

New Owner equates to New vendor a far as Im concerned and should not be listed in our forums as the Stealth that we knew that took years of dealing with to be recognized as a good and trustworthy vendor.

I say list it as STEALTH LITE untill this new Vendor earns the reputation that Milt built up over the years.
    In a word... No.

The fact the existing warranties on machines purchased by loyal members of this site will not be honored is reason enough for me to remove them. My goal is to protect the members of this site. If someone is going to thumb their nose at us, they can pound sand as far as I'm concerned.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

2. The following 25 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm with Eddie. This is now a new owner with no track record. I'll be devils advocate. Maybe he couldn't or can't say anything do to terms of the sale. I will say that if not under any legal restrictions he should have posted here after it was final. As far as the feedback it stinks, but no different in when company's get sold elsewhere and assume both the positive and negative reputations of said company. Start a bet anyone as to when the first ebay negative happens? I say within two months. That should be enough time to sell a decent amount of machines and have one get damaged in shipping.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa View Post
    My goal is to protect the members of this site. If someone is going to thumb their nose at us, they can pound sand as far as I'm concerned.
    Thanks Tulsa. I guess when it comes down to it, great deals, great warranties, whatever, in the end we can only count on continued reliable support from this site and its members.
    Pachinkos:
    Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vicky Chance
    Pachislos:
    Mach Go Go Go, Super Blackjack, Yamato

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Delgrieve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

:biggthump
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well that explains why his prices were getting out of hand. His weekly specials were more then most dealers reg. prices. He even raised the price of parts. This sucks for me as I have two machines with lifetime warrenties. Who knew two years a lifetime would make.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This does suck.. I just bought my first machine from milt in December. So much for that warranty.
    SPIN LUCK #2973 *** KING CAMEL *** SINBAD ADVENTURE *** AUTOMATIC *** WILD WOLF *** DEATH VALLEY *** NEO PLANETT *** THE CYBORG SOLDIER 009 SP *** DESTROYER

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by FTKServices View Post
    This does suck.. I just bought my first machine from milt in December. So much for that warranty.
    I feel your pain!

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is no such thing as a lifetime warranty (unless you mean the lifetime of the thing you bought!). The only people that can offer anything close are huge corporations that might be around a while (i.e. Sears - Craftsman). I'm amazed that anyone give better than 30 days on these 'used' machines.

Yeah, I think Milt should have said something, at least to us. And I think this new guy shouldn't trade on Ebay with someone else's rep.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If the guy bought the company knowing that it offered a lifetime warranty he may legally have to honor it. He can change the warranty but he bought the entire company not just the building and machines. He got everything, the ebay account and feedback, the customer lists and information. That said, it may not be worth it to try and have the warranty enforced. Not honoring previous customers purchases, raising prices on ebay and website, I will bet the business does not last much longer.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe Milt saw the handwriting on the wall and got out ahead while he could.

With the new laws and gambling in Japan starting there may be a glut of machines making there way to our shores in the near future.

good for us, the buyers, not good for the sellers, who will make less per machine
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Marie told me on the phone today that the warranties were not part of the deal. He does not have to honor them. Her words not mine.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I hope than the did not give him the customer list.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh I am sure those files are still there. Marie is still there and she dealt with the customers the most.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well this is on the website in the about us section. "The sales receipt is required for all warranty items. The limited lifetime warranty is to the original purchaser identified by the “sold to” information on the sales receipt."
    There is no legal disclaimer that the company is under new ownership and that the previous warranties will not be honored, which may be required.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm still shaking my head on this one. I have one of his lifetime machines too. I would have more of his but the power that be won't let me and that may have fit into this too (NJ and NC for example).

My guess is TA will be next to change their policy. I have 2 of theirs.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They're dropping like flies.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is the most underhanded, sneaky bunch of Bs i have ever heard!
    I'm so disappointed with Milt.....I was wondering why i seemed to be getting the run around dealing with him, i bought my 1st machine in november.....Neo Zetz.....dirty and scratched up! Bought King Camel from him next in December......came with warped reels, scratches and dirty....wanted me to send reels back 1st, although from what i had read on here in other posts he usually sent parts 1st then you returned the broken parts to them....also other posts praised him and his excellent quality machines, the lifetime warranty, etc... is why i bought from him! I sure had gotten exactly the opposite of what i read and heard!
    Milt did send 250 extra tokens with King Camel to make up for Zetz and time spent cleaning it myself! With King Camel having scratches also he sent me some Novus 1,2,3 so i could try and remove the scratches myself.
    Ok, not to bad i did get them for a good price but still not upto par with what i read. He only really started to do anything when i posted on here and complained .....from 2/15/07 see:http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...2&postcount=24 also http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...5&postcount=29
    Even after all that, I still gave them another chance.....got Sinbad Adventure 3/15/07.....See:http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...6&postcount=20
    Awesome, made up for the other 2 machines! At $419.00 shipped it better have been in great shape! Although it didn't come with the screen translation guide like Neo Zetz did, I called Marie and she stated that the policy changed and they are no longer included! She did send it to me for free by pdf. But re-stated again not included anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by dattia View Post
    I would tend to agree with that since his last postings on this forum were trying to resolve a member's issues in a more private fashion. If he sold in February, those postings were made well after the fact in March. Something could have been mentioned then IMHO.
    Sounds like there was something fishy going on or something to hide!
    Milts last post regarding HOT Transformer! 3/13/07
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...hlight=Stealth
    Now if he sold out in February..... why or was it even him replying on 2/15/07 or 3/13/07??? I did notice after around 2/15/07 any phone or E-mail communication with Stealth was either Marie or the (forgot his name) Tech!
    If you notice the hot transformer is from King Camel bought way back in december....but Stealth sent a replacement on around 3/15/07.....sounds like warranty coverage to me????? Although replacement transformer gets just as hot......I think it needs a higher than 6 amp myself.
    Last edited by sparks911; 04-12-2007 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sparks,
    I recall defending Stealth in one of your threads in which you were upset with service... Man do I feel like a chump. My apologies - I'm glad things seem to have worked for you. I will go stand in a corner now.
    Pachinkos:
    Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vicky Chance
    Pachislos:
    Mach Go Go Go, Super Blackjack, Yamato

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Delgrieve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hmmm this is indeed an interesting situation..

without knowing Milt or the new guy and all i would think that there should have been was some sort of notification since Milt was a part of this board and a highly thought of seller on the board as well

I think a "Hey guys you know ive made a business decision to sell my company(he wouldnt have had to go into details as the reasons why he sold his business etc as they are none of our business) there will be a new owner.."

thats all it would have taken In my opinion..

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

24. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast