Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 777 Heaven UK

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 777 Heaven (UK)

Just a quick review of this seller. They seem to trade as 777 Heaven, pachisloandpachinko.com, slotsdiretct.tv and Invicta-Telecom. Not sure why all the different names - if any of these aren't the same company please let me know!

I bought a Sindbad Adventure off Ebay from this company. He was selling machines for £78 plus shipping - a sort of lucky dip, you got a random machine. However the Ebay advert did say if you were looking for a particular machine he would see what he could do. In the pictures of various machines on the listing were (among others) a Sindbad Adventure, a Beast Sapp and a Popeye. So I emailed and asked if I could have one of these if I did a 'buy it now'. He emailed back to say that all three were available - I replied saying 'Sindbad Adventure' please!

The machine was delivered in the middle of the next week - nice fast shipping. The courier delivered the machine upside down (!) as the tape had failed at the bottom of the carton, and there were tokens falling everywhere in his van. According to Steve (the vendor) the bag of tokens was supposed to be heat sealed - this had failed completely (or not been done) so the tokens had come loose in the box. Oops. The machine was otherwise packed well within the carton, with the screen particularly well protected by an expanded foam insert.

The machine itself is in great condition. There are a couple of minor niggles. One of the tubes on the front door is out, and there was no 'authentic coin tray' as promised in the listing. I have contacted Steve about these and he is sending replacements. I have since noticed that a couple of the LEDs behind the reel are failing, but have bought the replacements recommended here and am happy to fix this myself. The machine came with both keys and 500 tokens. I bought an extra 500 tokens and Steve added an extra 200 because I am a member here

I am very happy with my purchase (my first pachislo) - and would recommend this seller to others, especially at the price I got this machine for and the condition it was in. I think this offer has now finished - maybe Steve will relist it at a future date: I might even be tempted again myself!

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers - ZtH
    Pachinko: Be-bop High School, Lord of the Rings Pachislo: Sindbad Adventure Pinball: Theater of Magic, Twilight Zone, Hi-Lo Ace, Bride of Pinbot Jukebox: BalAMi I200M, Seeburg KD200 Allwin: Elevenses, Fill 'Em Up

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to zerothehero

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 777 Heaven (UK)

Steve is a Member here (777heaven) and I have bought Pachislos, Tokens and Hallowed Sphericals from him in the past.....

All arrived well packed and in good condition

I found it easy to negotiate a Good Deal with him

:AR15firin

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

.. and when I got home from work, the coin tray and replacement tube had arrived safely - so all is well!

I also meant to mention that the machine has a 2 year warranty!
    Pachinko: Be-bop High School, Lord of the Rings Pachislo: Sindbad Adventure Pinball: Theater of Magic, Twilight Zone, Hi-Lo Ace, Bride of Pinbot Jukebox: BalAMi I200M, Seeburg KD200 Allwin: Elevenses, Fill 'Em Up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

steve is a good guy to deal with i got a few pachislos from him and 1 pachinko.
    had a problem with the pachinko he swaped it for a new one no problem at all

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Totaly agree with what been said so far, Steve and Eddie at Invicta are superb and iv had the pleasure of dealing with them many times, great after sales service and always there to help, (and fantastic deals too)
    Proud owner of.
    Pachislo- Austin Powers- Popeye -HANABI HYAKKEI & Thunderbirds.
    Pachinko- STAR WARS -Popeye - Thunderbirds & Chu Ra Island.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What can I say!!! Steve, and especially his dad, Eddie are great to deal with!

Have done the quick 100 mile drive to his warehouse in Hartlepool a number of times.

The kids love to go, as Eddie lets them play with various machines that he may have set up at the time! And, he is always good for a cup of tea or coffee!!

I can't recommend this seller highly enough!

Also, the entertainment of watching Eddie climb the mountains of Pachi's to locate the one that you are after is something to see.

That reminds me...... Have not been there since Christmas 2006! i think a visit is in order - Have the fancy for a "King Camel" or a "Star Wars" or a "Death Valley" or a "Popeye" or a ........ why does the list never end???????:lol8:

CURRENT COLLECTION

Magic Party, Neo Planett, Sinbad Adventure, Super Black Jack, Gamera High Grade, Street Fighter 2

9. The following user says "Thanks" to dj0812

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi this is my first time on here im just reading some of the feedback for 777 heaven ive recently just bought my first paschilo machine from them and i can definetly say steve and his dad were just brilliant they couldnt be any more helpful i made the journey down to the warehouse to get a better look at these machines and they couldnt do enough for me i bought a popeye paschilo from them i got a great deal and im hooked i cant stop playing with it this is my first but i doubt its the last just brilliant keep up the good work. scotty

11. The following user says "Thanks" to borat30

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Scotty - Great to have another UK member onboard. Be aware though that 1 machine is likely to explode into many.

I should know I started off just like you by visiting Steve's warehouse & then seeing all those great machines I had to have more.

Where abouts in the UK you from ?
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

HI THERE IM FROM NORTH EAST CO DURHAM TO BE PRECISE WASNT QUITE SURE AT FIRST WETHER TO GET A ONE OF THESE MACHINES BUT WHEN I SEEN THEM IN ACTION I WAS JUST BLOWN AWAY YOURE RIGHT IN WHAT YOU SAY 1 ISNT ENOUGH EVEN BEEN THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER ONE ALREADY BEAST SAPP I THINK WISH I HAD A BIGGER HOUSE .

Hi There Totally Agree With You I Just Bought A Popeye Machine From Steve And His Dad They Couldnt Of Been More Helpful This Is My First Paschilo Machine And I Dont Think The Last Im Hooked Well And Truly I Went To The Warehouse To See A Few Machines In Action And I Wasnt Dissapointed Great Machines And Great Deals
    Last edited by borat30; 04-12-2007 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

16. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

you can say that again

Welcome to the funny farm we call pachitalk where fun is the main part of the daily diet along with a side order of info on machanics electronics and a pudding of laughs with fellow people intrested in the same things
    Last edited by drcrippen324; 04-12-2007 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

18. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Dawn

20. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Easy fellas,

I got a pachislo from Steve ages ago, early 2005 it must have been, before all this talk of warehouses, it was just a house full of wares nice bloke, think I might look at getting a King Camel, have been after one for a while, but £100 delivered is my magic number, but that's just me being fussy

22. The following user says "Thanks" to matt5cott

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As well as Steve & Eddie, Don't forget Sam & Fiona who do a brilliant job too.The coffee & biscuits ain't bad either!

I've been to the warehouse twice in all and nothing is too much trouble.

Great people to deal with
    Lord of the Rings
    Fever Magic Party
    Popeye
    Sinbad Adventure

24. The following user says "Thanks" to Stig Bubblecard

Thanks
    Thanks Received

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/4.gif

to PachiTalk borat30!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

26. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi there every one thanks for the great welcome to pachitalk hopefully i dont have any probs with my pachislo but if i do its good to know there somewhere to go to ask those questions i havent got answers to

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just bought my first two machines (Thunderbirds & Sinbad Adventure) from them and have to say the service and prices they offer are second to none
    They were very helpful over the phone and delivery only took a couple of days, the machines came foam wrapped with full English instructions and a vast amount of medals/ tokens and fitted volume controls. If like myself you’re from the UK and here on Pachitalk trying to decide what first machine you want to buy I would recommend you talk to 777 Heaven.:approve:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome onboard Jasonutt - Great to have you onboard
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

30. The following user says "Thanks" to Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Dawn

32. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast