Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I say DONT BID ON panchinko / samurai slot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I say DONT BID ON (panchinko / samurai slot)

to be honest the sooner there gone the better as there standard of service dont justify takin the chance even if they were the first to have a star trek on the market who would give them $800 for it

i think most on here know there reputation and would bid 1/2 of wot its try value should be

crap prices for a crap dealer thats the way its going to be

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its a pre order. It wouldn't ship till May. I'll wait the 6 months and pick one up for about $200. (I hope)
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by deano View Post
    to be honest the sooner there gone the better as there standard of service dont justify takin the chance even if they were the first to have a star trek on the market who would give them $800 for it

Ahh but if you look at their auctions past, they won't offer a new on the market machine (at least new to us) for $800, it will be more like $439. That $800 price tag was from Pachinko Pagoda, not CF.
    SO in the spirit of things, who would take the chance (besides Stuey ) on them to be one of the first to have Star Trek @ $439. Anybody? C'mon you Julie and Vicky owners know who you are...

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The people who can and will benefit from this (provided they stay in business long enough) is the people who can pick up their machines locally. Not only do they save on that high shipping cost but they can see what they are getting and get it right then. An option the rest of us simply do not have at our disposal.

So I will also wait for mine, I'll wait till Arby has one...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got the crew looking every day for you Boss
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

7. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by deano View Post

i think most on here know there reputation and would bid 1/2 of wot its try value should be

crap prices for a crap dealer thats the way its going to be
    I understand that but looking at their feedback closely they have only started really stinking the past month or month and a half. maybe it just seems longer...either case i hope people NOW really see it. because i honestly didnt think i was gambling with my win, as far as i knew they were still a good seller. thought i did take a pachitalk break for 2-3 weeks.
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, it seems as if we've been talking about them for a few years
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, I understand where you guys are coming from. As Tulsa says he is out of town and can not see before he buys. Having said that. I will continue to shop with Samurai Slots, because I have no reason not to. They have never done anything to for me to not shop there. I also agree with others its about value. I can shop another local place most of you like, Direct Gaming International. Yet that would mean a huge price increase.

Look at Walmart, every one hates walmart, yet everyone shops walmart. Why.....lower prices. Do we really care if some child overseas works in a sweat shop to make those $4.99 shorts we wear? Do we care that they cut thier prices on prescription drugs below cost to get you in, even if it means they are closing down the local mom and pop drug stores? None of this matters as soon as we see a great price.

I'm up to 14 machines all purchased from Samurai Slots, all very nice machines that work well.

I guess instead of everyone beating a dead horse, as with anything in life..............Buyer Beware. All of us can run out to Walmart right now, and buy the exact same item, and all of us could have very different shopping expieriences.

As for Samurai Slots shutting down until they can get it right.....In buisness you cant do that. You try to fix on the fly or die, but never shut down what you have already started.

I'm done..........Now off to Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to RANMAN101

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I never shop Walmart

I support the other stores
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RANMAN101 View Post
    Look at Walmart, every one hates walmart, yet everyone shops walmart. Why.....lower prices. Do we really care if some child overseas works in a sweat shop to make those $4.99 shorts we wear? Do we care that they cut thier prices on prescription drugs below cost to get you in, even if it means they are closing down the local mom and pop drug stores? None of this matters as soon as we see a great price.
    well this is the exact mentality that has gotten us into this mess and i dont mean Samuraii slots etc..

Looking for the best deal and everything else be damned. so what if the local factory closes down. too bad for so and so for losing his job at the factory.. all because "WE" are looking for the better deal..

Sorry... everything we buy nowadays may be made in China anyway but i would rather have the little extra profit margin go to a local shop as apposed to a Walmart type mega store.

I support local made products where ever there is a choice i will buy it.

if we dont support local industry. we are all going to pay for it in the long run. which from the looks of things isnt too far away....

Buy Local Support your Countries products..

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

15. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    if we dont support local industry. we are all going to pay for it in the long run. which from the looks of things isnt too far away....

Buy Local Support your Countries products..
    Now, where are those American made Pachinko and Pachislo machines that are legal in my state?

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

17. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    Now, where are those American made Pachinko and Pachislo machines that are legal in my state?

we arent exactly talking pachinko and pachislo.. Naughty boy!!!

of course there are certain things that arent made locally... we werent talking about those.. we where bashing walmart remember....

Heck I cant get rootbeer here.... so i am forced to either ship it in or make my own.... irrelevant of course but there are as you know exceptions to every rule...

I say Tom is to blame for the whole walmart fiasco too!!!

quick lets get out the tar and feathers!!

19. The following user says "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Obviously it's not possible to buy everything from the small independent traders....

But I am lucky in that the little town where I live still has Greengrocers, bakeries, Delicatessen, butcher's shops, and even a Chocolaterie who all offer far superior Products and Customer Service

I prefer to support the 'little guy' - those that really deserve to be sucessful in their Business

Unfortunately I still have to shop at the Supermarket too - but our only one is the 'Co-Op' well known for their Ethical Policies and I try and buy Fairtrade Products too - actually the Fairtrade Chocolate is about the yummiest I've tried!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't have time this morning but will someone please photoshop a sign above a Walmart reading, "Samuarimart"?

The only problem with the analogy to Walmart is even with a purchase from Walmart, which by the way you are still supporting local jobs, just not high paying ones, they have a very good return policy if I am not satisfied with the product. I personally don't shop at Walmart, I will go out of my way to avoid it, not because of sweat shops or anything else, I hate dealing with the throngs of people.

Anyway, what first red-flagged CF Industries to me was their incredible shrinking warranty. I will never support any vendor in this business that refuses to stand behind their sale. The fact they have began selling things they did not have to ship and taking a month to ship something, packaging it like crap or simply not responding to customers who call or email, all came afterwards.

The trend has been a downward spiral in their services, feedback and bids received and overall sales. No signs indicate they are moving anything in an upward direction. It's a shame as they have a nice supply of machines if they only knew how to operate a business.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

22. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RANMAN101 View Post
    I'm up to 14 machines all purchased from Samurai Slots, all very nice machines that work well.

RANMAN101 not one problem at all ? strange they are so nice to just you ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe he is also in California. Probably can pick up machine and check it out right on the spot.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I received some great machines from them, I was not impressed with the organization but most of the machines I bought from them arrived on time. I was disappointed in the condition of the Fever the King (great machine) it was an abused machine but the add photo is of a pristine machine. THAT bugs me. When I buy online I have no opportunity to inspect the machine except for photos. and when someone publishes photos of a new (looking) machine and delivers a POS busted up one I really get PO'd!!
    Shoot I need to lower my blood pressure now.
    If I gaku has the machine in stock I am looking for I will send my $$ that way now.
    Did I mention the 200 tokens they sent had the plating wore off? they looked like brass. Handling brass is dirty, and makes my hands smelly.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I only have one machine purchased from them. It arrived in less than a week and It came in well packaged and in great condition.

Now the catch here is, that I purchased it last fall. Back then Lila was in charge of the California operation. At that time I would have had no reservations at all to purchase from them, and have the machine shipped across country.

Ever since Tom took over it seems that everything has gone to **** in the shipping department. Some buyers get a good machine, some don't. But it seems most all of them are lacking in the packaging.

Most of you who can pick up the machines really are clueless as to the packaging that the rest of us have to put up with. It makes a huge difference when we have to purchase blindly and receive a smashed machine due to poor packaging. Personally I won't get another machine from them unless it is picked up, just for that reason.

So you local guys/gals who are defending them until you are blue in the face really don't have a clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to the rest of us.

If CF had the balls to actually come on the board here and read/respond to the threads about them, then something might change. But since obviously they don't then nothing will change and they will continue to use poor packaging to save a couple bucks on the machines that they can't sell at a decent profit because of that poor packaging.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

28. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for your input Sid.
    You add to the worth of our board.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast