Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I say DONT BID ON panchinko / samurai slot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I say DONT BID ON (panchinko / samurai slot)

With the pachinkos from Japan,

There is not any middle ground, sorry.

To get a machine from there to here the Air cost is $350+.
    That is just the machine, not the price of the machine, or the shipping in country to the agent, or the agent's fees, or packing (that does cost).

So for me I can get a fairly new machine cheap and new machines at a little more, but the killer is getting it here.

Because of the weight and size shipping to the USA is only EMS. Slow boat the size to big. Our post office rules.

So you get Container machine or hand picked at a higher cost.

Oh, I checked UPS and FedEx their cost was in line with the post office, unless I wold ship here 10 units a month on contract for a year, that it would be it the $265 range plus Gas toll.

Me I have lost money on the last 24 machines I have sold. But I am not b*tching, just a fact of life.

"This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee View Post

Me I have lost money on the last 24 machines I have sold. But I am not b*tching, just a fact of life.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are making a profit somehow. or at least in the near future.
    I wish u had a moneybags investor that can write the checks and there can be a huge arby warehouse full of your machines. You could dish out Arby machines with no worry.

or more realistic that darn shipping for you to get them from Japan would be nulled.
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You just have to ask yourself, is more really better? I did and came to the conclusion that "no" was the answer for me. Yes you can own more machines for less money but they are never going to be the quality that you'll get from Arby.

Me, I was like everyone else, going crazy and stock piling machines till I was busting at the seams when I was first buying pachislos. I decided not to go that route when I got into pachinkos. I was only going to get the very best of the best because I realized what I really prefer having is the super premium machines much more so than just having X number of machines. To me, less is better for all kinds of reasons and my collection is top notch.

I slowly whittled my way out of my pachislos and now I have only 7 left. I know I can't play them all so having great numbers of them isn't important to me. But the 7 I have are quality machines. The pachinkos I have are quality machines and I never stock piled those. 7 of the 9 pachinkos I have, came from Arby.

Quality over quantity is always going to be my choice because I want my visitors to see and play superior machines and for my personal collection, well it's like my Dad always told me, "Son", he said, "It only costs a little more to go first class".
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If your going for a first class machine, Arby's the way to go, it will be 100+% all the way!

Me, I'm a kid in a candy store, and every tooth is a sweet one!

Unfortunately, Pachi-diabetes will eventually set in.

Then again, my goal is to leave my heirs wondering what the hell was wrong with me and what are they gonna do with all this junk!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

7. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My kids feel the same way!!!

Dad has lost his marbles
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Marbles....OK. Pachinko Balls...never
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I like certain things on each machine, only pachislo I would consider selling /trading is Jet Set Radio, and I really like the reaches with Engrish. This was a sport bid, oops. I quit that practice, sorta.
    I bought a few cheap pachislo to see if I liked them, One is sold the other I actually liked. I am glad this weekend for al of the machines the family is here and we were making a grand racket last night playing. I had a few extra machines so the kids could change to a different one without fighting.
    Weird thing is my vintage have by far recieved the most attention. I got a bit concerned seeing my 5 yr old devil child nephew behind the 1950's Hokoku with a balls spilled everywhere.
    Anyway I hope the CF guys get it together, if they sell fewer machines they might actually read their email and give some customer service.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

12. The following user says "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

While I have definately come to the conclusion that I want quality over quantity, I too wish CF would get it together. It broke my heart to let the Pink variant Mach GoGoGo , um Go. It had no bids twice with an opener of only $60. Its one that my WIFE actually WANTS me to buy but I just dont trust them anymore. Too many complaints of no machine, wrong machine, or broken machine. I do know that if you buy cheap that swhat you get, but I dont mind restoring and working on them, as long as they work out of the box and arent complete garbage. I have seen this selling elsewhere for $300+shipping, and simply couldnt afford it.
    Pachinko Captain Solo in the Cargo Bay

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5